"Supergirl" TV show thread

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
He didn't seem concerned for his safety at any point, I think it was him not really wanting to potentially blow his cover and trusting in his team to get him back.
Fypcmlz.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

:ohhh: Brehs didn't they do this storyline on 90's "Superman: the Animated Series"?

EDIT:
I think it might've been on JLU.

@Jello Biafra

YEP .. and I bet this is the episode when a 13yr old Kal-El interacts with the 16yr old Kara...
I was saying to myself only way they could've done it was if Kal was Krypotian AI or a dream sequence..

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
damn, that vandervoot chick might come in and outshine melissa....i remember her looking sooooo good on smallville :ohlawd:

:yes: Yep, I made this post a couple months ago:
:whoo:Melissa Benoist really did get fine for real. When she was in costume through out this episode she constantly reminded me of Serena/Blake Lively from "Gossip Girl".

@OG_StankBrefs

:whew: MAAAANNNNN looking at these pics of Laura Vandervoort in the tweets I posted yesterday, it's not even close. Benoist at her best is still not fukking with Vandervoort.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Batman v Superman Suicide Squad DC Week Trailer. The Flash Season 2 Supergirl Crossover, Bizzaro Explained, Captain America Civil War Special and Agent Carter S2

:ohhh: CBS has a new President that is more open to doing Crossovers with "The Flash" and "Arrow".