Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Doom would of made Superman a slave almost from the get go. I remember when I first went to a site called Comixtreme and started a gang of $hit when I created a thread that made history "Does Superman stand any chance against Dr. Doom?"..that fukking argument went forever. Those fanatics wouldn't shut the fukk up..they REFUSED to believe Doom, who has outsmarted Galactus and Surfer, could prep and punk Superman because Superman has his infamous "SPEED BLITZ" gimmick that gets him out of any and all defeats apparently:laugh:

Wtf is speed blitz?

Art Barr

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Oh sheit!!!

Super girl is dope cause as soon as they hit a typical cliche.
They go in and add another layer and reveal and then make it dope as hell.
Flash and supergirl are the shyt.
Imo, flash maybe the best show on tv.
It is the best comic book tv show ever

Art Barr
And I don't see anything taking the crown anytime soon :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was thinking the same thing.. whats up with all these teams ..Team Arrow, Team Flash and now Team Supergirl ... Supergirl never had a team... Wonder how many episodes before she sports something Crisco made for her

I am all for my dude Cisco or felicity showing up, on any of these shows.

Art Barr

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That Jon jonz reveal cracks me up for some reason the way he stood dude looked like he wanted to nut in her face

Ps it's smart of them to return asap, any momentum drop and the show is dead

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Those IM chats with Clark are :scust:

Yeah, I thought they were done with that :martin:

They really should establish the agenda of Astra and her Krypton goons to make her a compelling villain. She's made vague allusions as to not letting Earth have the same fate as Krypton, but really haven't established why they are at war with humans. Plus the grey streak in her hair annoys me for some reason :patrice:.

Cat falling for the okey doke. Even with Hank playing the shape-shifter role, I would have had Kara take off her glasses and put her hair down. Then make them stand side by side to see they look alike :bryan:. If I was Kara, I would have at least asked Hank how much the DEO is paying :sas2:, see Jimmy and IT sweater guy on the weekends.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I am all for my dude Cisco or felicity showing up, on any of these shows.

Art Barr

I doubt this is "Earth 1". In this universe Superhumans are on TV every day and Superman has been known for years.

Nobody ever heard of a "metahuman" in the Arrow/Flash Earth 1 until Star Labs had its accident. So either Earth 1 Barry will cross over, or she'll meet her own "Earth-Whatever" version of Star Labs.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
So are they nerfing J'onn for this show or what? If he is staying true to his abilities, then he could have escaped at any time ...