"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Only place I saw him mentioned was by Grace Randolph on her youtube episode review.

But I thought that was just being predictable in wanting one of the few black guys on the show to be Martian Manhunter.

But I legit was surprised that he was indeed him. :ehh:

What's her YouTube channel?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dat Martian Manhunter reveal though :banderas:

Alex busting her guns against Jemm :leon:

Kara stopping robberies and being a hero without her powers :obama:

Winn being bytch made once again :scust:

Also liked how they had Kara's aunt come back at the end with the line "I hope you didn't forget about me" because I was wondering when they were going to bring her up again. Good episode of the show, hopefully they keep the momentum going.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Mid-Season Finale/8th episode of the season airing tonight:

Kara goes toe-to-toe with Astra when her aunt challenges Kara's beliefs about her mother. Also, Cat is threatened with being removed as the CEO of CatCo after a hacker exposes her private and damaging emails, on Supergirl, Monday, Dec. 14 at 8/7c. Only CBS

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Also like the fact that once Cat started paying attention to Kara, she was able to piece together the clues and discover her secret identity. They have done a solid job developing the relationship between the two so far.

Dre's boss from Blackish being the one going after Cat :lolbron:

I knew Alura's husband looked familiar, dude is Whistler from Prison Break :ohhh:

Maxwell Lord thinking he doing something, only to get smacked aside moments later :russ: