"Supergirl" TV show thread

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It was cool seeing Dav from Killjoys pop up in a couple of scenes on this episode :ehh:

Supergirl punching the car and going beserk with the heat vision at the end were good.

Wouldn't the military/DEO think to find the guy who designed the crazy machine to try and stop it :francis:. Shouldn't have needed Maxwell for that.

Can't him though for trying to push up on Alex :takedat:

General Lane being on his :mjpls:throughout the episode.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I got say the last episode was the first good one since the pilot even though i think the girl playing super girl and jimmy Olsen are great

the biggest flaw the show has it recycling stories from smallville and lois and clark

and they got 70 years of comics to swipe from and I am not a die hard superman fan but knew exactly what stories they took those plots from

Upshall

Pro
Daps
I didn't see that coming. It shocked the hell out of me when he revealed himself.

Ya same here. I googled Hank Henshaw cause I was curious about his red eyes and shyt and wikipedia says he's cyborg superman or some shyt so I was :krs: when he said he was a shapeshifter

JSS

Pro
Daps
The red eyes were a dead giveaway for anyone who watched the animated Justice League series.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I knew he was either a martian or brainiac... the red eyes was a giveaway i just didnt think it be jon' jonezzzz....:gladbron:
Only place I saw him mentioned was by Grace Randolph on her youtube episode review.

But I thought that was just being predictable in wanting one of the few black guys on the show to be Martian Manhunter.

But I legit was surprised that he was indeed him. :ehh: