"Supergirl" TV show thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now i really do wanna see the crossover with the flash. it's gonna be so funny when she cant catch barry.... :lolbron:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so shld i watch this, gives me smallville vibes and the pilot seemd cheesy. the hand to hand was subpar (dnt expect movie level fighting, but cmon now), kara getting here as a child n superman ditchin her seems lame :manny:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Not sure if this was posted before

'Superman' Is Finally Being Cast For SUPERGIRL - But With One Twist!

Superman has been depicted on Supergirl already, but only via a few blurry, shot- from-behind glimpses. Now, TV Line reports that an actual actor will be cast to portray the Man of Steel on the show... a 13-year-old actor, that is.

Yes, our first proper introduction to Kal El on Supergirl will be through flashback, as a bond is established between a teenage Supes and his cousin, Kara (Melissa Benoist). Apparently they're looking for a 13-year-old actor with “future leading man looks” to play the potentially recurring role. The character will be introduced in episode 13 of the show.

source

:dahell:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Not sure if this was posted before

Superman has been depicted on Supergirl already, but only via a few blurry, shot- from-behind glimpses. Now, TV Line reports that an actual actor will be cast to portray the Man of Steel on the show... a 13-year-old actor, that is.

Yes, our first proper introduction to Kal El on Supergirl will be through flashback, as a bond is established between a teenage Supes and his cousin, Kara (Melissa Benoist). Apparently they're looking for a 13-year-old actor with “future leading man looks” to play the potentially recurring role. The character will be introduced in episode 13 of the show.

source

:dahell:
Smallville all over again :francis:

Edit: Wait, I thought Clark was already Supes when Kara arrived? :jbhmm: