"Supergirl" TV show thread

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I wanna to know why you continue to post in a thread for a show that you don't give a fukk about. Not only that, it's a genre you don't care for.
Cuz its fascinating to me that theres an audience for this nonsense.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up on the last couple of episodes

I liked the special effects for Livewire

Hope they do something with the best friend besides have him simp over Supergirl.

DOE being involved with Kara's foster dads death could be interesting, but they haven't really went back to what her aunt is up to.

Thankfully they have cut down on the constant references to Superman.

Kara's sister Alex has a really pretty face.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Hope they do something with the best friend besides have him simp over Supergirl.

DOE being involved with Kara's foster dads death could be interesting, but they haven't really went back to what her aunt is up to.

Isn't he supposed to be Toyman?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I agree, I always make a note to remember where I have seen a face and I can't which is surprising. She's done nothing big till now and she's in her mid 30s very surprising

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I agree, I always make a note to remember where I have seen a face and I can't which is surprising. She's done nothing big till now and she's in her mid 30s very surprising

I was peeping her imdb and saw she was on Grey's Anatomy for awhile, never watched the show but I kinda remember her from Not Another Teen Movie.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
500px-Death_of_Maxwell_Lord_01.jpg

Soon....:whoo::deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who is a villain to in the comics ?

Infinite Crisis[edit]
Main article: Infinite Crisis

Lord shoots Ted Kord, the second Blue Beetle. Art by Phil Jimenez.
The 2005 80-page one-shot Countdown to Infinite Crisis reveals that Lord is no longer a cyborg and is apparently a criminal mastermind who spent years running the JLI while gathering sensitive information about the world's superheroes, whom he considered a threat to the planet. At the same time, he sabotaged JLI efforts in order to render the superhero team as ineffectual as possible. At the end of the prologue special issue, he shoots and kills one-time JLI member, Ted Kord, the second Blue Beetle, when the hero discovers Lord's secret and refuses his offer to join him.

During this time, Alexander Luthor, Jr., the god-like son of Lex Luthor from an alternate Earth, gives Lord control over Batman's Brother Eye, a satellite system Batman created to monitor all superhuman contact after the masked detective had grown paranoid following the discovery in Identity Crisis that the JLA had altered his memories years earlier when he objected to a similar resolution regarding Doctor Light. Lord uses Brother Eye to create an army of OMACs (humans infected with a nano-virus that transformed them into cyborgs) programmed to hunt down and kill all superhumans.[volume & issue needed]

Lord is killed by Wonder Woman. Art by Phil Jimenez.
Lord also uses his powers to influence Superman's mind, causing him to brutally beat Batman in the belief that he is Brainiac. Lord subsequently sends Superman to attackWonder Woman after making him believe that she is his old enemy Doomsday trying to find Lois Lane to kill her. Lord justifies the resulting destruction as proof of his argument about the dangers of superhumans, pointing out the devastation that Wonder Woman and Superman could cause if they fought in a crowded area, and arguing that the fact that Superman can be brought under another's control is evidence that they cannot be relied upon. In the midst of her battle with Superman, Diana realizes that even if she defeats him, he would still remain under Lord's absolute mental control. She creates a diversion lasting long enough for her to race back to Lord's location and demand that he tell her how to free Superman from his control. Bound by her lasso of truth, Lord replies, "Kill me." Wonder Woman then snaps his neck (The OMAC Project, 2005). In response, Brother Eye broadcasts the footage of Wonder Woman killing Lord all over the world, destroying her reputation and her friendship with Batman and Superman who reject her despite the fact that she saved their lives.[7] However, as the crisis unfolds, the three eventually reconcile as Diana helps Superman talk down his other self and prevents Batman from shootingAlexander Luthor, Jr., accepting that Diana did what she had to do and acknowledging that, for all their differences, they all still want justice.