"Supergirl" TV show thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is that from the New 52?

Cause Wally's brain is not capable of being the fastest.
To give you an example, if Wally West reads a book at super speed his retention is the same as a person that has read the book at normal speed. He will remember some things and have already forgotten others. Bart will retain the entire book as part of his short term memory as if everything he read was told to him as a sentance. (I hope I am explaining that clearly)

Wally's metabolism also has him eating all the time. Bart doesn't have this problem or most of the other speedster weaknesses because he is the genetic result of generations of speedsters weeding out those issues.

He is more evolved than Wally by leaps and bounds. He can reach speeds that would kill the other Flashes (and have).

EDIT: I tried to look it up but keep getting sidetracked by pics of Flash losing to ridiculous ppl like Road Runner and Sonic the Hedgehog. :dead:

940122-impossible_man___coim_by_patchmadripoor.jpg

I love the internet. :mjlol:

Its canon.. Wally was subconsciously mentally blocking himself from passing Barry because he didnt wanna replace him (since he was dead) Once he overcame that.. He's the fastest

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I fukk with it. But I don't expect it to last the season though. Them making Jimmy Karas black crush while she curving the white nerd nikka wasn't gone help them ratings consider most comic nerds be racist as shyt :mjpls:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who has Supergirl banged in the comic? I know her or Batgirl had a Black boyfriend not all that long ago.