"Supergirl" TV show thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know all this :what:....but they already said they'll never be on the show and it still doesnt change the face that one network is called CBS and the other is CW :comeon:

They didn't say never. They didn't want to do it for THIS season because they want to establish the show firmly before doing crossovers. In the future seasons they'll be likely some crossovers.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems weird that Superman exists on Supergirl but is not mentioned on the CW shows. The CW shows act like The Flash is the 1st super powered person.

They always joked around it, but Kara in this debut denied aliens existing which was more odd to me since it was established that Superman exist.

That said, Flash or Arrow never denied it either. We know Green Lantern exist, we know in the future the Justice League exist. It's been loosely toyed around. But based on the Supergirl debut, at this moment, Supes is only fukking with Metropolis. Which explains why SHE'S a sudden phenomenon and why Supes ain't never flown out to Star or Central City.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"Supergirl" Scores Highest-Rated New Series Debut Of Fall Season
"Supergirl" Scores Highest-Rated New Series Debut Of Fall Season

It's been half a day since "Supergirl's" pilot debuted on CBS and the new superhero is still soaring. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the highly-anticipated and much-promoted premiere episode of "Supergirl" was a big success for the network in the ratings.

The debut episode, which followed "The Big Bang Theory," was viewed by 12.9 people (per Nielsen Media's same day metrics) and averaged a 3.2 rating among adults 18-49. The episode's rating edges out NBC's "Blindspot," which previously held the record for the most-watched new series debut of the 2015-2016 season. "Blindspot" had a 3.1 rating in the 18-49 demo.

As THR points out, it's likely that "Supergirl's" numbers will grow even more when the numbers for those watching on DVR and streaming services are taken into account.

Daps
Just finished watching this, shyt was just as bad and awful and corny as I expected but what else would you expect from CBS

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I tried very hard to like this but I feel it's too girly or I guess too bubblegum. I much prefer Agent Carter.

Anyways here's this if it hasn't been posted yet.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
It wasn't terrible, pretty mediocre actually. The final fight bothered me because it was the perfect time for whoever is running this shyt to show us just how long she has to go before she becomes efficient at using her powers for combat.

She beat up that last dude like homie was an overpowered awkward civilian. Which is not to be expected from a bad-guy that has dealt with (presumably trained)kryptons before.
This would've ended up better if she had either gotten banged up pretty good, or just straight up defeated and spared. Or if they just had her fight a crew of trained human villains instead of a super-powered dude.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
yawn3.png

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I tried very hard to like this but I feel it's too girly or I guess too bubblegum. I much prefer Agent Carter.

Anyways here's this if it hasn't been posted yet.

I am all for IR relationships but those 2 look awkward together