"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Supergirl Season 2 Episode 1 Superman TOP 10. Superman vs Metallo, Mon El, The Flash Season 3 Crossover and Chrisopher Reeve Superman Funny Moments

:ehh: So Lena Luthor is basically Tess Mercer. I missed all those 1978 Christopher Reeves "Superman" movie references.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:lupe: What do you mean by Luke Cage Dismissal? What were they saying?

:ohhh: Why do they like Black Panther? He's a lot more of a threat to White Supremacy than Luke Cage.
It was an article they wrote about how Luke Cage had his turn now it's time for Iron Fist. Luke wasn't even out a full week yet:mjpls:

Also white fans not only on ign but different playforms have a lot of love for him which is interesting but I'm very curious how they'll react the an African hero with a majority black cast on the bigscreen :mjpls:I'm in there Day One:blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Well it's the way tv works now. Shyt is barely out a week and we're on to the next. Not their fault just part of your short window. I had to get my Luke cage article out at least two days after the show launched or else it wouldn't be important anymore. Internet culture and Netflix has changed shyt for the worse in my opinion when it comes to journalism.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Welp...prepare for the internet to fall in love with this superman and we're going to have a million articles tomorrow about how this is what Snyder should be doing with Cavil etc etc etc

You already know that's been written up right now lol

The second he stepped on screen as Clark and then smiled and shook hands as superman

ktpng.gif

Shouldn't they? :troll:

:dead: Y'all wasn't lying:

:mjlol: at that entire video after only 1 guest-star appearance on this show.

Last edited: