"Supergirl" TV show thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I've been back and forth between this and Raw tonight but its crazy to think 10 years ago, Smallville had a no capes no tights policy and now we've got superman and super girl on tv. Even the producers were asked is there a chance we'd get a superman tv show in the near future and they didn't rule it out.

I like Cavil but I gotta say, I like this interpretation too, maybe a tad better. He's genuine without being corny and that's really hard to do.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've been back and forth between this and Raw tonight but its crazy to think 10 years ago, Smallville had a no capes no tights policy and now we've got superman and super girl on tv. Even the producers were asked is there a chance we'd get a superman tv show in the near future and they didn't rule it out.

I like Cavil but I gotta say, I like this interpretation too, maybe a tad better. He's genuine without being corny and that's really hard to do.

I don't disagree the very atmosphere itself is just happier really bottomline lol. I'm still in for the dc movies though and will continue watching this show as well. They're different and there's no reason they couldn't do this before:salute:Noow all we need is a certain caped crusader:youngsabo:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
You're really gonna give all of the kryptonite to Supes? John did have a point about not leaving themselves defenseless.

He said he gave it all to him :sas2:

Supergirl seems like it has really hit its stride tonight in the 2nd season, tonight's episode had good action and emotion :ehh:

The dueling Metallo's fighting Superman/Manhunter and Supergirl/Alex was well done towards the end. Manhunter with that Kano MK fatality :wow:

Cat's goodbye to Kara as well. Kara is able to play flustered really well.

Miguel :francis:, so much for that DEO retirement plan.

Superman has a robot buddy at the Fortress :leon:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Alex got hit in the face by Metallo that armor definitely isn't covering her head she should've died:dead:
And how come the krypts weren't really phased by the kryptonite? They are suppose to be nauseous just being within the vicinity of the stuff. But last night they operated as normal and just winched when blasted. I thought this being on CW was suppose to make the show more respectful of the source material :dwillhuh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
smashinslootsin_zpsbd91171c.gif