CoknjJ_WYAAccTt.jpg

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So they're really bringing in Superman to save this show :dwillhuh:

This isn't a good look at all

I haven't even finished season 1 of Supergirl and it's looking like I won't have to #bushes

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So they're really bringing in Superman to save this show :dwillhuh:

This isn't a good look at all

I haven't even finished season 1 of Supergirl and it's looking like I won't have to #bushes
It's on the CW now. This ain't going nowhere.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Superman looks horrible.. the guy from Ripley's Believe it or Not looked better as Superman

So they kill off Suicide Squad on Arrow due to the movie... didn't let Harley appear in Arrow due to the movie.... wouldn't let Nightwing appear for w/e reason.... won't put Batman on any of these shows but they put their biggest character Supes in a emo TV show

What is really going on DC

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This Superman looks horrible.. the guy from Ripley's Believe it or Not looked better as Superman

So they kill off Suicide Squad on Arrow due to the movie... didn't let Harley appear in Arrow due to the movie.... wouldn't let Nightwing appear for w/e reason.... won't put Batman on any of these shows but they put their biggest character Supes in a emo TV show

What is really going on DC
Turns out the dude running Arrow decided to off the Suicide Squad on his own and it had nothing to do with the movie.