Super thick Dominican chick on Twitter

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
IM SKEETIN WITHOUT A CARE*

And that's why you get wealthy
Pop out pup after pup and keep the whole litter on the gated family compound//////

nikka I'm trying breed like the kings of antiquity
Spring a whole empire from these balls//////

theratchetdivine//////

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's not black?!!! Nikka is you on crack?:wtf: I could give a f*ck about you questioning my credibility, the real jetsetters on this board know what it is :win:, but how is the bish in OP's post not black? :why:

Remember homey this is the coli. If a person of African decent speaks Spanish they are not black...lol. Kats like Roberto Clemente would be considered white by the coli standards.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm no geneticist, but my personal opinion is that the black strain in their genes are purer. You go to Colombia, DR, Venezuela, all the same sh*t, ridiculous waist to azz ratio. While they are mixed, they are one generation mixed, meaning like they mixed one time from pure african blood and thats it, no influx of new white blood over and over. I would bet the bishes from like the 1700s to 1800s were built similarly, but as white was the dominant race, you had constant influx of cac dna in the gene pool, thus reducing the curves of a lot of our women from ridiculous to :ehh: status. I can't come up with no other explanation for a half-breed having a better body that a US "full-breed"

But all those nations had Afrikan slaves before the US even did...Islands like DR/Haiti( hispanolia) ,Cuba,PR Trinidad,Jamaica ect... all have a history of slavery prior to the US having slaves.

The boats hit the islands and much of South America first.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Remember homey this is the coli. If a person of African decent speaks Spanish they are not black...lol. Kats like Roberto Clemente would be considered white by the coli standards.

Also anybody the color of a paper bag or lighter is "white" :snoop:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
This Instagram hoe worship has got to stop. You nikkas are pathetic. I'm going to Canada.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
u21Ty.png

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
But all those nations had Afrikan slaves before the US even did...Islands like DR/Haiti( hispanolia) ,Cuba,PR Trinidad,Jamaica ect... all have a history of slavery prior to the US having slaves.

The boats hit the islands and much of South America first.

Did you read my post? I said the black genes in the islands are PURER. It would be like a bunch of Myas mixing over and over, meaning first generation mix. I don't see how what I said contradicts what you're saying? :yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Remember homey this is the coli. If a person of African decent speaks Spanish they are not black...lol. Kats like Roberto Clemente would be considered white by the colitroll standards.

Fixed, but yeah man, that's real talk. I guess Mariah Carey, Jasmine Guy, Nicole Ari Parker, Malcolm X, Minister Farrakhan, etc are not black either :heh: