Thick Syrian on Twitter

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
In Djibouti, there’s a gang of Ethiopians because of the “war”. Those women ass sits exactly like hers. Have a ninja sweating while they fix my food.
:whew:
Unfortunately many are coved up. I got to fly through Addis one time and fell in love maybe 3 times.
:to:
Ninjas from Minneapolis know about them East African women. They are deep up there because of a visa program the state had set up.
:ohhh:
I’ve met a few Egyptians built like this as well. I can understand that she has Northern African blood. I didn’t see any thick built Kurds in Iraq though. I would think Syrians would have the same blood, hence my hesitation to anoint thee as the one.
:wow:
I think I’m a believer now. Shout out to her and that magnificently heavy gluteus Maximus.
talking-mad.gif

I’m in Ethiopia now….the amount of baddies with ass is ridiculous out here….:wow:

As for shawty in the OP, I’d end up with a mixed baby ‘round all that ass :whew:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I am lost....what is smash or pass about this?

If you guys are saying PASS yall have really gone down the internet try hard drain spiral........cause everybody in here has given dikk to someone comparable or worse than this lady

I really didn’t think the title would cause so much controversy, I just changed it lol