Super thick Dominican chick on Twitter

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
these chics obese. I challenge them to run up a NYC city block and not be tired and huffing and puffing

You really worried about their ability to run a city block? :heh: :dead: I'm more concerned with their ability to suck d*ck and ride the D. Look man, thick bishes in the black community is the same like the little feet women in the Japanese community, it's an aesthetic feature, not necessarily healthy. All thick bishes are generally a few snicker bars from being chubby, that's why it's hot, because she is supposed to be fat, but her body defies conventional curves.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Her friends are thick too :wow:.

My34ONt.jpg

tumblr_nb4q7vb84X1rz36j2o1_250.png
Not sure if I can handle so much Lord, my cup overrunneth with thy blessings :ohlawd: But that is a chick you can't marry though, she will be looking like the old star jones after the first baby :wow: But in the meanwhile :noah:

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
:ohlawd:just imagine you laying down on your back and this bytch is standing above you butt naked. just imagine that view :ohlawd::whew:
those phat juicy luscious cheeks and dark bootyhole coming towards your face as she starts squatin down :ohlawd::wow:the view is prolly ridiculous :whew:. i would sniff the odor out that bootyhole in a heartbeat :ahh: god fukking damn :wow::wow: brehs. now im about to rub one off.