Super thick Dominican chick on Twitter

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Stop the madness!!!!

She is a whale that got liposuction and a tummy tuck...

exactly. surgery is whats up with alot of my dominicanas nowadays

What is up with that country? How is it all their women look like this? What's in the water?

cheap surgery breh. there are many that look naturally thick and good, but alot of fat ones go to DR and get lipo and tummy tucks and ass implants and front like thats what they always looked like. it aint a mystery to us.

:steviej: we still enjoy it tho

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this is a distant cousin of mine. she was already thick as far as i remember, but then she had babies and started to get chubby. so she went to dr and got some work done.

10014587_677987752260799_1738730467_n.jpg

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
exactly. surgery is whats up with alot of my dominicanas nowadays

cheap surgery breh. there are many that look naturally thick and good, but alot of fat ones go to DR and get lipo and tummy tucks and ass implants and front like thats what they always looked like. it aint a mystery to us.

:steviej: we still enjoy it tho

Exactly!!
In an era of instant gratification and social media whoring, there is no time to lose weight the regular way...one most buy the body now, big butts and a small waist have gon' mainstream...I wonder what would happen when its no longer in? :lupe:

and these dudes talkin' about ooohhh is the genes from the motherland... instantly becoming a geneticist to explain her "African features" :dead::dahell:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Exactly!!
In an era of instant gratification and social media whoring, there is no time to lose weight the regular way...one most buy the body now, big butts and a small waist have gon' mainstream...I wonder what would happen when its no longer in? :lupe:

and these dudes talkin' about ooohhh is the genes from the motherland... instantly becoming a geneticist to explain her "African features" :dead::dahell:

some bird deleted me off facebook cause she was criticizing people for not working out to achieve the body they wanted. i came in and crushed her buildings by asking her what gym did she workout at to achieve that body. started a whole back and forth :mjlol:

she fronted like i didnt already know her for years, talking about "nah i was working out and lost weight and just got some excess skin removed!"

:comeon: yea bytch in 1 month u lost that much weight and gained a fat ass and big titties.

i woulda still hit tho :steviej:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Exactly!!

I'm guessing you had work done too huh?

Last edited: