Super right wing cac troll agent @couldntbemethough is running his pro Trump campaign in a pro Black forum here and y’all letting it slide ?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is the Cat poster really the Cac poster?

cat-stare-angry-cat.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@CouldntBeMeTho is a MAGA CAC who was posting quotes from Truth Social and defended the January 6 attack on the Capitol.

It’s sad to see @Gloxina being a gleeful useful idiot and countless other posters I respect doing the same as well being bamboo led and played by a racist cac.

Since OP has me on ignore after exposing him and donning him multiple times, why don’t y’all ask him bout Trump and his mental fitness ? How about asking him about Project 2025 ? Watch how he scrambles

Now I know a bunch of dweebs in here wouldn’t mind a Trump presidency because deep down they wanna see the world a max place where they can enjoy “fukkery” but y’all really gonna let that cac agent troll run y’all like that ? I’m beyond disappointed
There’s a lot of white people on this site. Including Zionists and Jews.

I got banned from the Palestine/Israel threads in this forum and Higher Learning for going hard against Israel.

For all we know, white people own this site restrict access for a reason.

Probably a lot of dummy accounts that they use as well.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Geode

All Star
Daps
But you used to literally work for Republicans and outright contributed to the political climate we see today

Wrong messenger my guy. All you can say about those posters is they may have opinions you don't agree with. In real life you straight up contributed to helping the party build and grow.
I knew I remembered seeing something like this, because I was surprised given the (health positive) tone of his posts in the Covid threads.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
You’re a white man too huh ?

Musty tether is what Tariq called Obama by the way.

Can you think for yourself ?
Your thoughts are bought and paid for by the DNC.

And you're doing a shyt job.

Hope they fire your ass from the 501(c)(4), you probably not even getting paid a full salary. Probably paying your ass in deoderant :russ:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Your thoughts are bought and paid for by the DNC.

And you're doing a shyt job.

Hope they fire your ass from the 501(c)(4), you probably not even getting paid a full salary. Probably paying your ass in deoderant :russ:

At least I have better hygiene than you

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I knew I remembered seeing something like this, because I was surprised given the (health positive) tone of his posts in the Covid threads.

Because some of us are actually sensible people. Nothing shocking here