Super right wing cac troll agent @couldntbemethough is running his pro Trump campaign in a pro Black forum here and y’all letting it slide ?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
But you used to literally work for Republicans and outright contributed to the political climate we see today

the thing is the CLinton shyt is done. WHy hating Democrats when they're the only ones to save the country now ? I work with a Repub in Miami, but even he agrees that his party fukking up. However we have guys like you who have the same mindset as uneducated racist CACs sticking to the Liberals SMDH

Guy, lemme repeat this to you again. I am a Republican that leans to the center. I work with a Republican politician in Miami. That's how I met Roger Stone.

Fall back!!!

Wrong messenger my guy. All you can say about those posters is they may have opinions you don't agree with. In real life you straight up contributed to helping the party build and grow.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
But you used to literally work for Republicans and outright contributed to the political climate we see today

Wrong messenger my guy. All you can say about those posters is they may have opinions you don't agree with. In real life you straight up contributed to helping the party build and grow.

Bro that was a long time ago and I voted Obama and Clinton. I moved to a place in Florida where the only options were Republican alt right and center right.

I also used my connections to buy land and when they knew my views, they stopped fukking with me since I was too pro-Black. I owned 2 properties in the east and everybody I hire is Black. I’m in a partnership now with a Ecom guru and he’s black.

That’s not the issue at hand here bro. Move on

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Bro that was a long time ago and I voted Obama and Clinton. I moved to a place in Florida where the only options were Republican alt right and center right.

I also used my connections to buy land and when they knew my views, they stopped fukking with me since I was too pro-Black. I owned 2 properties in the east and everybody I hire is Black. I’m in a partnership now with a Ecom guru and he’s black.

That’s not the issue at hand here bro. Move on
Bruh stop. You full on contributed in real life to building the Republicans up and now are on coli trying to stage witch hunts on posters who committed the crime of having opinions and making topics with ideas you don't agree with.

Both of those posts happened while Trump was in office. So you were working and helping to grow right wing politics while Trump was in office. The fact that folks got you of all people gassed to make a thread like this with zero receipts provided just goes to show how dumb MFS get when political discussions are had.

All a dude gotta do is come online and say agreeable things and they'll be given a pass for in real life working to help out right wing politicians while declaring your allegiance to the Republican party in the Trump era with the fullest of chests.

Foh with this thought policing ass garbage. You in real life helped the Republican party get stronger while Donald Trump was in office and want to play witch hunt games. That should be a bannable offense since you want to get MFS banned for opinions, let's get you banned for actions

:camby:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't believe every breh who supports Trump is a cac, but anybody defending Jan 6 is a goddamn traitor and a sissy.
def true...
now how bout them riots?

were in the middle of peak idiocracy...
people just like to pick and choose what they pay attention to

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Bruh stop. You full on contributed in real life to building the Republicans up and now are on coli trying to stage witch hunts on posters who committed the crime of having opinions and making topics with ideas you don't agree with.

Both of those posts happened while Trump was in office. So you were working and helping to grow right wing politics while Trump was in office. The fact that folks got you of all people gassed to make a thread like this with zero receipts provided just goes to show how dumb MFS get when political discussions are had.

All a dude gotta do is come online and say agreeable things and they'll be given a pass for in real life working to help out right wing politicians while declaring your allegiance to the Republican party in the Trump era with the fullest of chests.

Foh with this thought policing ass garbage. You in real life helped the Republican party get stronger while Donald Trump was in office and want to play witch hunt games. That should be a bannable offense since you want to get MFS banned for opinions, let's get you banned for actions

:camby:
Well isn’t this fascinating!! He tried me earlier in another thread and when I responded he didn’t come back.

Interesting indeed.