Super Mario Odyssey

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Got my kids a switch and this game for Christmas. I've played some when they get stuck.....based on the replies in this thread, looks like I'm gonna have to dive in on my own profile.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm enjoying the game. Up to the food kingdom now, but I would have really like for there to have been more of a challenge. Game is a breeze. I've very rarely felt challenged by the platforming.

It would have been cool if collecting the extra moons required some intense platforming and using marios moves creatively.

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
I'm enjoying the game. Up to the food kingdom now, but I would have really like for there to have been more of a challenge. Game is a breeze. I've very rarely felt challenged by the platforming.

It would have been cool if collecting the extra moons required some intense platforming and using marios moves creatively.

Wait till you finish the game :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh the real challenge is when you beat the game. You'll unlock newer levels/areas in older kingdoms as well as a couple of newer kingdoms. That's were the challenge is.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Dope game so far, looks great on the dock. Playing handheld is chore the joycons are too small for my hands.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Most difficult section has been the
2D wall in mushroom kingdom

I hope there's a lot more of that as I try to collect all the moons.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think there could be some bonus moons added or new costumes. They definitely don't need it but they might do a lil something.
I wouldn't count on it.
Seems when Nintendo plans on releasing DLC, whether it's paid (Zelda, Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Warriors) or free (Splatoon 2 and ARMS), they announce it before the game releases.
I'd welcome it with open arms obviously cause I'm almost finished. I have almost all the moons in the whole game now. I'm missing the 100 jump rope and volleyball moons and I need to beat
Darker side

My main issue is I find the jump rope and volleyball tedious as fukk. They take so long to get started, I'm straight up :russell: by the time I get to 15
What are the chances that we are getting some DLC?