DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
M
This tower shyt with all the bosses is bullshyt :beli:
My 4 year old son and I went through hell to beat that shyt on two player.

nikka was looking at me a couple runs lile, "fukk are you doing?! Stop doing dumb shyt, breh!!!"

I was like :wow:

But we got it, though.

fukk those rabbits.:pacspit:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This tower shyt with all the bosses is bullshyt :beli:

Don't know if you ever beat it but there's a trick to that. On the island where the electrical line is to the tower, there's a fruit stem with a heart on it that you can throw cappy on. Should be to your right when facing the electrical orb. Grab a heart, fight each boss and keep going back to replenish. Gonna take longer having to go back each time but worth it to start with six on each boss instead of 3 for all.

Now for the reason why I came in here. I'm convinced that the man who created darker side of the moon is the spawn of Satan. Forget Trump, putin, kim jong un, isis, el chapo, whoever. That man is the worst human being alive. Even borrowing my friends peach amiibo has me unsuccessful. :pacspit: whoever worked on that level.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if you ever beat it but there's a trick to that. On the island where the electrical line is to the tower, there's a fruit stem with a heart on it that you can throw cappy on. Should be to your right when facing the electrical orb. Grab a heart, fight each boss and keep going back to replenish. Gonna take longer having to go back each time but worth it to start with six on each boss instead of 3 for all.

Now for the reason why I came in here. I'm convinced that the man who created darker side of the moon is the spawn of Satan. Forget Trump, putin, kim jong un, isis, el chapo, whoever. That man is the worst human being alive. Even borrowing my friends peach amiibo has me unsuccessful. :pacspit: whoever worked on that level.

I loved it. You gotta have your sticks up to beat that. I beat it at work while my coworkers were just :dwillhuh:.

At the same time my coworker who has trouble with this beat the dlc boss on botw to get the motorcycle in 2 tries. Ive been getting my ass kicked with that since it came out :snoop: still ain't got it.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I couldve sworn I beat the Darker Side..I check my file and it says i didn't :francis:

Also Nintendo has anniversary event to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Odyssey. If you're low on coins this place should keep your pockets full. Just head over to the New Donk City festival and :eat:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to get that 8 bit mario cap. but the price was max coins. I only had like 400 and I lost it all trying to collect balloons. So I decided to hide my own and see if I can get some money off that.

I wanted to get it all the way at the top but kinda fumbled at the end there and lost time.