Super Mario Odyssey

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Gotta give Nintendo credit. Earlier in the thread I was concerned about a lack of difficulty but I can say they did a good job of keeping it accessible while also not making it a complete cakewalk. I do think they could have made the bosses a little more difficult but I won't harp on that too much. The entirety of the final Bowser encounter was amazing.

I hope they add some DLC for the different transformations.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got this game in from amazon the other day. Had gotten my switch last month but no games. Played this at my friends house like two weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Was planning to get it anywyas and im glad i did. Very excellent game. I'm still early on in that secret flower field world. just defeated the spinning bomb thrower and next is going into the flower field but i stopped for the night. this shyt is convenient too. i was playing hand held and saw the low battery signal and the ability to dock it and switch to tv was :banderas:. Fun ass game. Ima rock with this and then cop zelda later on so i can fully enjoy this. :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Can you upload your gameplay on the switch straight to YouTube?

30 second to twitter.
DSahG6mVQAALY4K.jpg:large

I think a Shiverian should be in smash.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/947622381471670272/pu/vid/640x360/dxKi_fZNd4EgOOPA.mp4 if they don't want to bring back the Ice Climbers.