Super Mario Odyssey

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
I managed to get the Jump Rope moon in like 2-3 tries..... Now that bouncy snow race thing....I gave up on the hard version... Any tips?

Can’t seem to get close to 1st and 2nd place at all in the secrect s class race. Always place 4th in this. It’s the only other moon I need besides the volleyball one.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My daughter just made it to the darker side all by herself. She was looking at me like I was an idiot in the weeks leading up to the release of this game due to my excitement, but I learned her good :wow:
With or without assist?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mw9loaHqN91rcf983o1_400.gif

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
Never in a million years did I think I'd ever play another 3D Mario game that could come close to that SM64/Galaxy1/Galaxy 2 tier of quality after the half-assed 2.5D bullshyt that was 3D World, but goddamn it if this game doesn't do it. It's got the same level of inventiveness and charm as those games while arguably being more rewarding for platforming purists and players that explore. It's essentially Banjo Kazooie (which I never really liked all that much as a kid) turned up to 11, while still retaining the tight controls and creativity that are only synonymous with Mario. Easily my game of the year and probably game of the generation going forward.

I'll just say this: we NEED a Super Mario Odyssey 2 this gen like we got with Galaxy 2 on the Wii. Please Nintendo, make it happen :damn:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never in a million years did I think I'd ever play another 3D Mario game that could come close to that SM64/Galaxy1/Galaxy 2 tier of quality after the half-assed 2.5D bullshyt that was 3D World, but goddamn it if this game doesn't do it. It's got the same level of inventiveness and charm as those games while arguably being more rewarding for platforming purists and players that explore. It's essentially Banjo Kazooie (which I never really liked all that much as a kid) turned up to 11, while still retaining the tight controls and creativity that are only synonymous with Mario. Easily my game of the year and probably game of the generation going forward.

I'll just say this: we NEED a Super Mario Odyssey 2 this gen like we got with Galaxy 2 on the Wii. Please Nintendo, make it happen :damn:

im in no rush for another mario game. mario 64 came out in 96, galaxy came out in 07 and galaxy 2 came out in 2010, this just came out in 2017. im good until the minimum 2020.

but nintendo will keep feeding. hell captain toad was dope. yoshi' comin...who knows what other mario world or character related games they have coming. they really dont fukk around.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I need to go ahead and finish this game. Maybe this weekend I’ll get to it.