Super Mario Odyssey

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone got the 100 jump rope moon? It's the only moon I'm missing
I'm gonna go back and get it. First time I got like 45 jumps. I got like 30 of yall on my friends list and I think I'm third on the list. I can't remember who has number one but it think it's only like 57 or 67 jumps.

You can check your friends stats for jumps and Koopa race's and shyt.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm gonna go back and get it. First time I got like 45 jumps. I got like 30 of yall on my friends list and I think I'm third on the list. I can't remember who has number one but it think it's only like 57 or 67 jumps.

You can check your friends stats for jumps and Koopa race's and shyt.
Really?

I gotta be first in some if those Koopa races, I killed them

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really?

I've only done like 4 of them and you can only see the ones you've completed. I am just over 400 moons just going back to the levels and hitting those blocks that tell you where some of the stars are located. I pretty much got the ones that were easily visible and easy to achieve as you first scour through. I pretty much got those and the bare minimum needed to go to the next one and moved on.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished this game damn it was good :wow_hmm:

I liked that Nintendo was able to put the best aspects of 64, sunshine and Galaxy all in one. I also like the little references they threw in there lowkey

Soundtrack was on point and the boss fights has to be some of the best boss fights in the whole series and the worlds were so fun and creative. Yo that ending was anime as fukk i loved it:heh:

Don't want to sound like a hypebeast but this might be my favorite 3d Mario game. I honestly wouldn't mind some dlc for this or even a odyssey 2

After playing the Galaxy games I thought I was done with Mario thinking what can they do from here Im glad I was wrong and Nintendo pulled me back in:noah:

Sidenote we need a Bowser spin off shyt is long over due

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Motherfukk the jump rope genius moon
It was about a half hour straight of constant curse words before I finally got that 100.

Anyway, I did it brehs. Over 70 hours and I 100% the game. 999 moons with all captures. Can't believe it's over :to:
There's a nice little tribute ending if you get 999. Brought me back to my childhood :mjcry:

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
It was about a half hour straight of constant curse words before I finally got that 100.

Anyway, I did it brehs. Over 70 hours and I 100% the game. 999 moons with all captures. Can't believe it's over :to:
There's a nice little tribute ending if you get 999. Brought me back to my childhood :mjcry:

Do you have all the purple coins and items though :mjpls: ?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just YouTubed 999 ending after reading your post.. Pretty lame ending for all that work to get all the moons

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just YouTubed 999 ending after reading your post.. Pretty lame ending for all that work to get all the moons
It's more like an Easter Egg. You have to buy your way to 999. There's only 880 to get from all the worlds.
When you get 880 you get a harder version of the final boss. Idk, I liked it :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I'm talking about the Darker Side (kingdom unlocked after 500 moons). There's a lot more than just jumping involved.

Done it on my 4th attempt

Really?

First one I tried seemed impossible by the time I got the advanced mechanics down I found the rest easy.

Haven't even attempted jump rope or volleyball more than once

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Haven't even attempted jump rope or volleyball more than once
I was able to beat the jump rope by laying the Switch in my hand like a tablet and using my index finger to jump. Once you get to around 50, it will stay around the same speed and you need to just tap the jump button as soon as Mario touches the ground. It was making my thumb cramp doing it so I switched go using my index finger and I got it right away

There's a 2P cheat to getting the volleyball moon. If you change it to 2P mode in the pause menu, you can use one controller to control Mario and one to control Cappy. If you position Mario just outside of the court and use the player 2 controller, you can move Cappy around freely to hit the volleyball. It makes it way easier but still tedious imo