Super Mario Odyssey

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What are the chances that we are getting some DLC?
I wouldn't count on it.
Seems when Nintendo plans on releasing DLC, whether it's paid (Zelda, Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Warriors) or free (Splatoon 2 and ARMS), they announce it before the game releases.
I'd welcome it with open arms obviously cause I'm almost finished. I have almost all the moons in the whole game now. I'm missing the 100 jump rope and volleyball moons and I need to beat
Darker side

My main issue is I find the jump rope and volleyball tedious as fukk. They take so long to get started, I'm straight up :russell: by the time I get to 15

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Having too much fun with the snap feature. Reminds me that was need a new Pokemon Snap. Especially since there's like 1000 pokemon now and far more new Islands to explore and take picture. Game would be BEAUTIFUL on Switch.

DOw4mkiVwAA92Md.jpg

DOw4iEhVwAEqrzq.jpg

DOw4bqaUEAAjyrL.jpg

DOw4XWwUMAA-WXg.jpg

DOw4SclU8AAYUv-.jpg

DOw4OqFVwAA435a.jpg

DOw4KbFU8AABiUS.jpg

DOw4EM7V4AAM-X8.jpg

DOw3_pjVwAAEAT5.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I was too into the game at first to use it. Now that I'm collecting moons post game, I'm beginning to use it a lot.
Jesus breh I don't know how easy it is to take the snaps but I'd watermark those cause I can easily see ign or someone else reading this thread and jacking those pics for an article.