Super Mario Odyssey

Daps
This
Darker Side of the Moon
endgame is going to take me some time.

I've got 730+ moons now, so I'm not too far off from the 880 base moons that you can get from the game. I don't know if I'm going to get them all, though. Those
jump rope, RC car, and volleyball
moons...:hhh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat the game finally tonight with 247 moons this is the rare case when I beat a game and want to keep playing Nintendo made one of the GOAT with this one :wow: I can’t lie the Switch has been flames since it launched

Theres a long ass way from
247 to 999

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Theres a long ass way from
247 to 999
I mean beat the game as in beat Koopa, typically after I beat the main boss I just move onto something else. This game actually has my attention to try to complete it ( although I already encountered some moons I'm not going to bother with :mjpls:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean beat the game as in beat Koopa, typically after I beat the main boss I just move onto something else. This game actually has my attention to try to complete it ( although I already encountered some moons I'm not going to bother with :mjpls:

I play randomly in spurts since I've completed the main story. I might grab a few easy stars I didn't see or come across on second or third run throughs but I don't forsee myself busting my ass to get every star.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really, really didn't want to go to YouTube for this but I wound up doing it for 2 moons. I even paid a Hint Toad for the location of 1 of them before using YouTube, which was a waste of 50 coins btw.
I'm so ashamed of myself :mjcry:

Old school NES head still calling him Koopa :myman:
I've pretty much accepted the Bowser name although I was :what: when I first heard it.

If they think I'm calling that other fat fukk Eggman though, they are sorely mistaken :ufdup:

Last edited:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I've pretty much accepted the Bowser name although I was :what: when I first heard it.

If they think I'm calling that other fat fukk Eggman though, they are sorely mistaken :ufdup:

Bowser aka King Koopa

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I really, really didn't want to go to YouTube for this but I wound up doing it for 2 moons. I even paid a Hint Toad for the location of 1 of them before using YouTube, which was a waste of 50 coins btw.

I will forever call them Koopa and Eggman :russ: and Nintendo coming out saying the Koopalings aren’t really his kids I don’t except either. Those are Koopas b*stard kids :birdman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I will forever call them Koopa and Eggman :russ: and Nintendo coming out saying the Koopalings aren’t really his kids I don’t except either. Those are Koopas b*stard kids :birdman:
I go back and forth between King Koopa and Bowser.
I still call the boss from Sonic Dr. Robotnik though. Completely forgot they called him Eggman.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I go back and forth between King Koopa and Bowser.
I still call the boss from Sonic Dr. Robotnik though. Completely forgot they called him Eggman.

I call him bowser I used to call him Kin Koopa but once Mario kart dropped people lost respect for his God given title.

Dr robotnik will forever be Dr robotnik. First of all he earned the title of Dr. Secondly they made a game called Dr robotniks mean Bean machine. Eggman is just disrespectful.