Super Mario Odyssey

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What outfit is everyone rocking?

I like to change it up all the time, but I'm always matching. Otherwise it won't show in the 2D segments

Rolling with the Waluigi outfit for now
Right now that King's outfit look raw as fukk.

If not that I like the pirate outfit and the samurai outfit. The football goomba outfit is dope too. I thought they wouldn't really matter but they make the game feel new.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyts been stressful at work. Even when I play at home it's for like 20 mins here or there. Some of the moons or puzzles / challenges were taking wayyyy too much effort. Riding bullet bill through the circular hallway, the forgotten isle challenges....this game is somewhat associated with a stressful time in my life Im going to finish the game off gp. But I can't promise and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to chase the moons.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why are these Koopa Races so imbalanced?
Like I can mop up on some levels and others I don't even get close?

These guys flying through walls and over huge chasms and shyt

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
346fa3dd15dd3cd3-600x400.jpg

:patrice:Where is this place in the game?

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I wonder if someone can help me out with a moon in the Cascade Kingdom.

Moon 18 (Island in the Sky). According to guides, you get this moon by going Seaside Kingdom and jump into the painting in the huge glass container.So i go to the location however, the painting takes me to the Forest Kingdom. Can someone help me out?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Why are these Koopa Races so imbalanced?
Like I can mop up on some levels and others I don't even get close?

These guys flying through walls and over huge chasms and shyt
That’s the point you have to master advanced techniques like ground pound to hat jump for extra. Height and double cap jumps over shortcuts.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder if someone can help me out with a moon in the Cascade Kingdom.

Moon 18 (Island in the Sky). According to guides, you get this moon by going Seaside Kingdom and jump into the painting in the huge glass container.So i go to the location however, the painting takes me to the Forest Kingdom. Can someone help me out?
Every kingdom has 1 painting leading to another kingdom. I think its random as to where it initially leads you. You just need to find all the paintings and eventually you'll get it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wtf u can buy moons:scust:

Didn’t kno this now everybody posting hundreds of moons gets no respect from me. I don’t trust y’all internet niqqas:hhh:
Those moons only count towards unlocking items in the shop and/or getting to the next kingdom. You're not buying the moons that haven't been found for a particular kingdom.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Those moons only count towards unlocking items in the shop and/or getting to the next kingdom. You're not buying the moons that haven't been found for a particular kingdom.
I'm on the 3rd world now. I choose to go to the rain forest (or what ever it's called. I don't remember. I know I had to choose either an ice/water level or rain forest type level).
Do the clothes make a difference other than aesthetics? (Now that I think of it, I guess I can answer my own question because I remember in the Mexico level I had to pick up the mexican outfit to go into a room that was locked and had a moon in it. So maybe the outfits serve that purpose in other levels. Do they do anything else? Like give you different abilities?)