Superstar
Daps

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm still doing wild shyt pressing random buttons by accident. I need to get that shyt worked out lol.

I think I went wild and ground pound, sprung up and then threw the hat and then dashed.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:Made it to New Donk City after some detours.
Gave Bowser a preview of what's to come.:win:
:myman:Mario on the scooter.
I'm getting so many BOTW vibes from this game it's:mindblown: Finding moons is just like finding Korok Seeds. Lake Kingdom reminds me of Zora's domain. Lost Kingdom reminds me of Eventide island. And The Sand Kingdom reminds me of Gerudo desert.

I think Miyamoto said in an interview way before the game was revealed that the next Mario game was gonna follow the same build as BOTW. I'm remembering it being when they were talking about Pokemon Go, I think.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I came home from work seen Amazon delivered my preorder on time for a change and decided I’m just going to test it out. My kids kept pestering to cut it on anyway :mjgrin: I intended just to play a few mins :snoop: brehs I ended up playing from like 6-12, and only stopping for the dinner my wife cooked :francis: this game is too fun, it literally took my desire to finish Persona 5 or FF3 on my SNES Classic....

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I came home from work seen Amazon delivered my preorder on time for a change and decided I’m just going to test it out. My kids kept pestering to cut it on anyway :mjgrin: I intended just to play a few mins :snoop: brehs I ended up playing from like 6-12, and only stopping for the dinner my wife cooked :francis: this game is too fun, it literally took my desire to finish Persona 5 or FF3 on my SNES Classic....
"I'm just gonna get enough moons to get to the next kingdom an then I'm gonna stop"
*Has enough moons to get to next kingdom*
"But I still see a few moons I can get to, so I'm just gonna get those first"
*Grabs moons and finally moves on to next kingdom*
"I just wanna see what this new kingdom is like before I turn it off"
*spends an hour in new kingdom*

Rinse and repeat over and over I legit did not want to stop at all. I was just getting started

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
"I'm just gonna get enough moons to get to the next kingdom an then I'm gonna stop"

Rinse and repeat over and over I legit did not want to stop at all. I was just getting started
I told my daughter we would watch the 2nd season of Stranger Things when I finished playing :mjgrin:
It went from I got enough moons to fight the boss of this stage....wait there were some moons I couldn't get to because of the ice......
when she 1st asked me can we watch now I had like 15 moons........30 moons later "can we watch Stranger Things now? :francis: .................
yeah after I go to the next world I promise...gets 15 moons on Lake Kingdom
"Can we watch it now? :martin:
"Nah go to bed it's late" :mjgrin: I got about 3 moons on Wooded Kingdom before I finally turned it off.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thats how I felt playing botw.

I got this shrine, I'm just going to walk from lanaryu to kakariko village then I'll save and quit.

2hrs later :mjgrin: