Super Mario Odyssey

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I told my daughter we would watch the 2nd season of Stranger Things when I finished playing :mjgrin:
It went from I got enough moons to fight the boss of this stage....wait there were some moons I couldn't get to because of the ice......
when she 1st asked me can we watch now I had like 15 moons........30 moons later "can we watch Stranger Things now? :francis: .................
yeah after I go to the next world I promise...gets 15 moons on Lake Kingdom
"Can we watch it now? :martin:
"Nah go to bed it's late" :mjgrin: I got about 3 moons on Wooded Kingdom before I finally turned it off.
My kids would have kicked my ass and took the controller from me and made me watch them play this piff.

That’s why we have two switches.

God I love my kids...:mjcry:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nah. BOTW has too many dull moments

Nah. BOTW is a true open world RPG. Mario is a linear game. Either way your statement is off to me. Around every corner in BOTW there was something worth your time

BOTW is just better. Way more to do, more challenging, better puzzles and has actual combat. Anyway I like both games so I'm not going to indulge in this too much. Both infinitely better than that trash that was Persona 5 doe :umad:.

No beef :whoa:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. BOTW is a true open world RPG. Mario is a linear game. Either way your statement is off to me. Around every corner in BOTW there was something worth your time

BOTW is just better. Way more to do, more challenging, better puzzles and has actual combat. Anyway I like both games so I'm not going to indulge in this too much. Both infinitely better than that trash that was Persona 5 doe :umad:.

No beef :whoa:
I'm not even gonna get into this as both games are very different and Mario being "linear" means absolutely nothing as is calling Street Fighter a 2D fighter.

P5>>>Zelda.
*leaves thread*

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm not even gonna get into this as both games are very different and Mario being "linear" means absolutely nothing as is calling Street Fighter a 2D fighter.

P5>>>Zelda.
*leaves thread*

Defining Mario as linear was a direct response to your Zelda has dull moments comment. An open world game will have a lot of exploration without a specific destination which is what you obviously meant by dull moments, which again I disagree with. A linear game doesn't have that. Disappointed I had to spell that out for you.

BOTW 9.5, Mario 9.0, P5 6.0 :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Defining Mario as linear was a direct response to your Zelda has dull moments comment. An open world game will have a lot of exploration without a specific destination which is what you obviously meant by dull moments, which again I disagree with. A linear game doesn't have that. Disappointed I had to spell that out for you.

BOTW 9.5, Mario 9.0, P5 6.0 :umad:
Agree to disagree creh