Super Mario Odyssey

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'll cop the game but I'm not getting the system until that SMT bundle drops.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is so fukking good. I cannot beleive these nikkas didn't think of making a Mario 64 successor in that long. This shyt is just crazy. There's just so much to see/do.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
bowser telling mario "ay i got yo bytch. u mad? now get the fukk up off my ship. oh yeah and fukk yo hat" :pacspit:

can anyone claim to be a thorough foul nikka for going on 30+ years? bowser that's who :wow:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Do explain. :ohhh:
My preorder wasn’t fulfilled. I was getting it for nov 1 instead of tomorrow. Just for shyts and giggles. I shot my shot and said it was for my sons bday and I’m going to look like a bad dad on his day. I just wanted a better shipping date but homeboy gave me the bundle for free and it’s coming Saturday :mjcry:

Amazon the shyt:blessed:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I haven't even been keeping up with this and forgot it dropped tomorrow. I even forgot I got a Switch.

Might pick this up tomorrow, if not I might just play Wolfenstein.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My preorder wasn’t fulfilled. I was getting it for nov 1 instead of tomorrow. Just for shyts and giggles. I shot my shot and said it was for my sons bday and I’m going to look like a bad dad on his day. I just wanted a better shipping date but homeboy gave me the bundle for free and it’s coming Saturday :mjcry:

Amazon the shyt:blessed:
That’s awesome breh.

Amazon really does have great customer service. I’ve gotten my prime extended for free multiple times when they shipped shyt late.

But giving you a free console bundle. Damn...that’s some next level customer service. :whew:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That’s awesome breh.

Amazon really does have great customer service. I’ve gotten my prime extended for free multiple times when they shipped shyt late.

But giving you a free console bundle. Damn...that’s some next level customer service. :whew:
I gotta stop lying on my unborn son tho. But it works so good. :noah:I got ratchet & clank for free too.:to: