Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I know they doing street fighter live action, Mega Man can be dope.

Imo they can do a Zelda movie too, and then lead into a Super Smash Bros cross over 4-5 yrs from now. Probably would break all the Marvel records
I'd much rather see a Legend of Zelda show on Hulu.

Street Fighter live action would need to be done right. Needs to be much more faster paced and bizarre as compared to Mortal Kombat. A lil more DBZ and less Devil May Cry if u get what I'm saying.

Super Smash Bros again would be fire as a show on Hulu.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I just watched this with my kids for the first time tonight and wow

161t2o.gif

GOAT video game movie. Brought out the child in me man

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Super Mario Bros. Movie
DOMESTIC (44.3%)
$535,959,015
INTERNATIONAL (55.7%)
$674,491,000
WORLDWIDE
$1,210,450,015

giphy.gif

:pachaha:

Mario avoiding all the Summer Blockbusters and still making bank weekly. LOL. It's been out for 6 weeks and it's still #2 at the Box Office. Obviously it has good replay value as it's a brisk 90 minutes. 1.3 Billion is lock so now is 1.4 in the cards? It seems to be slowing down and I heard it's coming out on Digital soon. I'm copping the Physical when it drops. I know Nintendo is on Cloud 9 with the biggest Movie of the Year with Mario and Video Game of the Year with Legend of Zelda. It floors me that I played both the original Mario Bros and the first Legend of Zelda in the 80's and both of these franchises are still popular Four Decades Later.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
winb83 said:
Finished it. I feel like Chris Pratt's performance as Mario sums up this movie perfectly. People talked about his performance a lot but he wasn't really good or bad. He did an ok job. This was an acceptable movie. It isn't the gold standard some would have you believe and it also isn't the disaster others portrayed it as. I know this is a movie people give bonus points because it was based on a video game they like but it felt like an average kid movie.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched this movie on digital. It's great; I give it an 8.5/10.

Chris Pratt was OK as Mario.

Jack Black's voice for Bowser was a good fit. Bowser's goofy ass being an omega simp (as usual) :dead:

Keegan-Michael Key was perfect as Toad 🍄

That little evil kid star (Lumalee) was probably the funniest character :russ:

Princess Peach was cool, as expected. Anya Taylor-Joy did fine in the role.

The animation and character designs were on point.

Solid movie :ehh: