Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you considering going to see this and you don't have kids....you got issues....lol

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
If you considering going to see this and you don't have kids....you got issues....lol
I'm going with a 9-year-old, but that is a thoroughly bad take. The idea that a movie has to have violence for an adult to be able to watch it is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm going with a 9-year-old, but that is a throughly bad take. The idea that a movie has to have violence for an adult to be able to watch it is ridiculous.

To go to the theater yes...you in the same boat as me. I'm taking my 10 year old daughter....otherwise there is no way I'm getting a ticket for super Mario myself as a 40 year old man

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Those critics are posting for less than 20 likes though :russ:
Imagine watching the SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE looking for a deep and fulfilling plot :mjlol:. This is a kids movie with nostalgia for adults. The plot of every mario game ever is “save the ________” (princess, faries, stars, brother). Why THE fukk would there be an enriching narrative here :dahell: