Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have a feeling this could flop,but I have no idea how popular mario is with the younger generation. So I could be completely wrong. Last I remember Mario being popular was Nintendo64. But if the success of this movie will get us a Zelda movie,Ill check it out.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Not going to lie, this trailer got me a tad bit emotional. I grew up playing Mario on Gameboy and sne. Mario kart 64 was huge in middle school. Then thinking back to when I bought my daughter a 3ds with super Mario bro's 2 and how we use to beat it over n over again. Then all the games on the switch like Luigi mansio, Mario kart 8 , and oddysey than me and her play a lot.

We deserve this year's ago

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Have a feeling this could flop,but I have no idea how popular mario is with the younger generation. So I could be completely wrong. Last I remember Mario being popular was Nintendo64. But if the success of this movie will get us a Zelda movie,Ill check it out.
:usure:

By December 2022, over 122 million Switches with 994 million copies of games had been sold for the platform. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best-selling game on the platform at over 52 million copies sold. The Mario franchise alone has sold 182.69 million copies on the Nintendo Switch.

All walks of life, ages, now generations on that Mario wave

A billy easy

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the chances yoshi doesn’t show up at all or at the end of the movie for a setup for Mario 2?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
No way this flops. Mario is big with the kids. I was just at Super Nintendo World in Universal Studios Japan on Monday; this dude is their Mickey Mouse.

Calling it now; $400M domestic, $700M global.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
No way this flops. Mario is big with the kids. I was just at Super Nintendo World in Universal Studios Japan on Monday; this dude is their Mickey Mouse.

Calling it now; $400M domestic, $700M global.
My nephews (9, 4) love mario. I'm taking them the Wed it opens.

I've shown them mario world and the youngest loves yoshi