Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ„

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
That's pretty consistent with Sonic's characterization. He's an immature teen with an attitude problem. He's never been shown to be mature. Mario on the other hand hasn't really been portrayed as anything other than competent. They basically took Luigi and put him in Peach's role so they could have Peach be an active part of the movie and then made Mario into Luigi.
Segas always been kinda scattered with Sonics portrayal since the beginning anyway. The Japanese games and Adventure up until the 2010s always portrayed him as competent but hot-headed and with an attitude problem...while the American side of things dating back to the 90s cartoons portrayed him like kind of an idiot who cracks lame jokes and needs Tails to so anything that requires intelligence. Recent games portrayed him this way until Frontiers which makes sense since those were written by American writers unfamiliar with the games (again, until frontiers). The exception was Boom, which made him more if a cynical version of the Japanese character.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Imagine they throw in some zelda references/cameos? Lol
People will shyt.

I'm willing to bet my left nut Nintendo already have big plans for some sort of Zelda movie. Or series.

Magical fantasy epic based off of a beloved series that's been around for decades. How could they not?

If he gets Arcane level attention and treatment it'll be gigantic.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People will shyt.

I'm willing to bet my left nut Nintendo already have big plans for some sort of Zelda movie. Or series.

Magical fantasy epic based off of a beloved series that's been around for decades. How could they not?

If he gets Arcane level attention and treatment it'll be gigantic.

I think i remember them saying donkey kong is the next movie and they had plans for something with zelda

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fiw6INKXwAEVKjt

Fixixz4XkAcUIYP

:ohhh:

They killed it on this animation. I just watched the new trailer, it was dope. I also watched a Japanese dub version of the trailer and I liked it. There is no reason for this to not do well. It litterally feels like the video game coming to life. Love the Donkey Kong intro, brought me back to playing DK as a kid in the 80's. Also "Donkey Kong Jr." was my ish too (So funny when Mario was the bad guy). I don't know why people are shocked they included some aspect of "Mario kart". That game is by far one of the most popular and GOAT games in Nintendo History. I remember many battles with my brothers and friends on that game on Super Nintendo.

Supermariokart_box.JPG

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
sorry bro but they was never gonna play Peach as some dumb broad incapable of boiling water in 2022 :dead:
Thatโ€™s almost all she's ever been. Sheโ€™s just a prop for Bowser and Mario to fight over. A prettier Olive Oil from Popeye. I mean if you gonna make a movie about something why not be faithful to the source material? Instead we got Mario out here acting like an incompetent sitcom dad tripping all over himself and she acting like the sitcom wife face palming his ineptitude.