Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Control has more of a reason to be 40 dollars than 3d world has being 60
Nope. Like I said before. One is a 3rd party IP that is currently available on damn near every platform and only dropped a couple years ago, the other is DOA 1st Party exclusive on a discontinued console that can’t be purchased retail anymore and will only be available on one platform. U nikkas need to speak for y’all selves. SM3DW by itself >>>>>>>> Control. Let alone with Bowser’s Fury included.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people hating on this game are playing Cyberpunk and Destruction All-Stars right now. :laff:
full
:deadmanny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fam. Control is a next gen upgrade to a game that can be played on current systems. 3D World is dead on a console that is discontinued and most people didn’t buy. It’s also a 1st Party IP. U can’t compare that at all.
That don’t mean it should cost $60.

That’s Nintendo’s fault for not supporting their old hardware/software.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
It's hilarious to see the retrospective on 3D World. That game got so much shyt for not being a full free camera 3D Mario at the time of its release. Folks complaining it was just an upgraded 3D Land from the 3DS (like that game in itself wasn't also brilliant) and all kinds of shyt.
I'm playing thru the 3DS version right now and I thought once you beat it that was it. This shyt got a whole new set of hard ass levels after that :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1. This game is $60 and you can get it for $50 Day 1 at Walmart, just like every 1st party Nintendo game.

2. Control isn't a better game than SM3DW. Stop.
3. I don't want to hear about the value of a game from someone that was defending CDPR. :ufdup:

4. Check the charts. 80 million. No features.
TestyAnchoredLcont-size_restricted.gif
1. Still too much :stopitslime:
2. Never said it was
3. There’s at least 80 hours of gameplay in Cyberpunk and upgrades and dlc will come free going forward. Regardless of your criticisms of CDPR there’s lots more “value” in purchasing their games than there is in a Nintendo remaster.
4. I’m one of the 80milion dummies:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1. Still too much :stopitslime:
2. Never said it was
3. There’s at least 80 hours of gameplay in Cyberpunk and upgrades and dlc will come free going forward. Regardless of your criticisms of CDPR there’s lots more “value” in purchasing their games than there is in a Nintendo remaster.
4. I’m one of the 80milion dummies:mjcry:

Can this even be considered a remaster? Aside from the faster speed it seems like a straight port with dlc. More of a goty edition port