Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When have they done a simple port or GOTY version that costs the same as the original??

This has literally NEVER happened with sony or microsoft. In fact I’ll give microsoft its props here, its the exact opposite. They are offering generations of backwards compatibility that automatically gets bumps in framerate,resolution, and game speed, if you already own it. Nintendo’s been funneling its fans repackaged shyt that didn’t sell over the last 10 years as new games.

Its nice that they are offering those games for new players but it’s dishonest to offer them at FULL price. They are old games t the end of the day and a lot of them aren’t AAA games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You shouldn’t charge 60 dollars for a 6 year old port. That IGN score is well deserved

shyt came out in 2013, it’s 2021....it’s almost a decade old. Thats like Naughty Dog releasing The Last of Us with it’s DLC for 60 dollars today. Nintendo robbing nikkas in broad daylight but people wanna be fake mad about sony charging 10 dollars for 1st party games that take millions upon millions of dollars to make and see price drops within weeks.

It’s cool if yall dont care about nintendo tax but please stay out the sony threads bytching about 70 dollar games from now on

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This has literally NEVER happened with sony or microsoft. In fact I’ll give microsoft its props here, its the exact opposite. They are offering generations of backwards compatibility that automatically gets bumps in framerate,resolution, and game speed, if you already own it. Nintendo’s been funneling its fans repackaged shyt that didn’t sell over the last 10 years as new games.

Its nice that they are offering those games for new players but it’s dishonest to offer them at FULL price. They are old games t the end of the day and a lot of them aren’t AAA games.
How is their major IP on their last gen console NOT a AAA release? Explain that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When have they done a simple port or GOTY version that costs the same as the original??
nikka Sony just sold muthafukkas Control Ultimate Edition for $40 bucks just to turn around and put it on PSN for FREE. And this is a game that can currently be played cross gen. U can’t even play Mario anymore if u don’t have a WiiU.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikka Sony just sold muthafukkas Control Ultimate Edition for $40 bucks just to turn around and put it on PSN for FREE. And this is a game that can currently be played cross gen. U can’t even play Mario anymore if u don’t have a WiiU.

Sony doesn’t dictate the price of 3rd party games, doofus

And at the end of the day i still got the play the ultimate edition for free.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Control isn’t a a Sony game, and Remedy got lots of shyt for not offering an upgrade path. At least they didn’t charge $60 for it though:francis:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Despite the fact that I will be re-buying the game tomorrow, apparently at full price (mainly for my daughter since she's been clamoring for its Switch release for years and she deserves it for keeping her honor roll status), it's outright ridiculous for anyone to defend Nintendo in this re-release at full price for an old game. Even with the "expansion" package of Bowser's Fury on there. It'd be one thing if Bowser's Fury was a completely new game, full fledged game and they tacked on 3D World as a bonus and charged the 60, but for a 8 year old game, it is unscrupulous to say the least. If not for my daughter, I'd not repurchase (I'd technically say that I'd wait for a price drop, but since Ninty don't even do those, I'd probably just never repurchase).

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Despite the fact that I will be re-buying the game tomorrow, apparently at full price (mainly for my daughter since she's been clamoring for its Switch release for years and she deserves it for keeping her honor roll status), it's outright ridiculous for anyone to defend Nintendo in this re-release at full price for an old game. Even with the "expansion" package of Bowser's Fury on there. It'd be one thing if Bowser's Fury was a completely new game, full fledged game and they tacked on 3D World as a bonus and charged the 60, but for a 8 year old game, it is unscrupulous to say the least. If not for my daughter, I'd not repurchase (I'd technically say that I'd wait for a price drop, but since Ninty don't even do those, I'd probably just never repurchase).
after pokemon sword and shield came out and did amazing saleswise I gave up trying to reason with older Nintendo fans