Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukk what u heard I been waiting for this shyt for years. And they include a whole other game in the shyt. shyt is great value.
As far as I can tell bowsers fury isn’t really a “whole other game”

Seems more like what would be considered DLC in other games.

“Value” ain’t the word to describe this package or really anything else Nintendo drops:patrice:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I paid the $50 when 3D all stars released. This week I finally got around to playing sunshine and that shyt had me so frustrated with the controls and the camera I probably won’t finish it. Damn. Early 2000’s was a different time.

But I’m going to cop this one too even tho I own it on the Wii U. It’s just a fun game in general but I’ll take the opportunity to play online multiplayer with my family since we’re so far apart and isolated now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's hilarious to see the retrospective on 3D World. That game got so much shyt for not being a full free camera 3D Mario at the time of its release. Folks complaining it was just an upgraded 3D Land from the 3DS (like that game in itself wasn't also brilliant) and all kinds of shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
As far as I can tell bowsers fury isn’t really a “whole other game”

Seems more like what would be considered DLC in other games.

“Value” ain’t the word to describe this package or really anything else Nintendo drops:patrice:
The Bowser’s Fury game is like 5 hours worth of content. That’s a game imo. Put it like this. Let’s just say 3D World is 40 bucks and Bowser’s Fury is 20 bucks. It’s worth if especially considering MOST people ain’t play 3D World and it’s only available otherwise on a dead system.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Bowser’s Fury game is like 5 hours worth of content. That’s a game imo. Put it like this. Let’s just say 3D World is 40 bucks and Bowser’s Fury is 20 bucks. It’s worth if especially considering MOST people ain’t play 3D World and it’s only available otherwise on a dead system.
Yea it’s a much better deal then 3d all stars. And people jumped on that shyt day 1.