Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's hilarious to see the retrospective on 3D World. That game got so much shyt for not being a full free camera 3D Mario at the time of its release. Folks complaining it was just an upgraded 3D Land from the 3DS (like that game in itself wasn't also brilliant) and all kinds of shyt.
Look. U can look back at my posts about this game when it came out. I’ve ALWAYS said it was one of the GOAT Mario experiences. And it’s not like the game didn’t get rave reviews.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Bowser’s Fury game is like 5 hours worth of content. That’s a game imo. Put it like this. Let’s just say 3D World is 40 bucks and Bowser’s Fury is 20 bucks. It’s worth if especially considering MOST people ain’t play 3D World and it’s only available otherwise on a dead system.

5 hours isn’t not a full game nor is it worth $20

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Look. U can look back at my posts about this game when it came out. I’ve ALWAYS said it was one of the GOAT Mario experiences. And it’s not like the game didn’t get rave reviews.
I wasn't calling you or anyone out, breh. I'm just saying it's funny to see the legacy of the game making such a big turnaround from when it first came out. A lot of the Wii U catalog didn't get a lot of respect at the time, now Wii U remasters are like 80% of the Switch catalog.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Bowser’s Fury game is like 5 hours worth of content. That’s a game imo. Put it like this. Let’s just say 3D World is 40 bucks and Bowser’s Fury is 20 bucks. It’s worth if especially considering MOST people ain’t play 3D World and it’s only available otherwise on a dead system.
5 hours ain’t no damn game, especially when it’s something like this where your 5 hours are based off your own persistence in completing things. Most people will get less than 5 hours out of it.

A 7 year old game with dlc for $70 ain’t no bargain no matter how you cut it.

Gears 5 got a next gen upgrade and dlc for free.

Control was criticized for charging $40 for a next gen upgrade and DLC.

Ima dummy like the rest of switch owners so I’m gonna buy 3D world tomorrow like the rest of you, but I’m not gonna delude myself into thinking it’s a “good deal”

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
5 hours isn’t not a full game nor is it worth $20
So. Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath n shyt like that is worth 20-30 extra bucks but a 5 hour Mario game ain’t? How long have y’all nikkas been playing games? Y’all would’ve HATED SNES and Sega Genesis. No one is forcing anyone to buy but I for one have been waiting for this game since this Switch was announced. It’s dope as fukk and well worth the money imo. People just wanna complain about shyt. Nintendo usually just do the bullshyt of porting a game over with barely anything extra at all such as Tropical Freeze or New SMB U Deluxe. But these nikkas legitimately add another game on top of 3D World and nikkas is complaining?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
5 hours ain’t no damn game, especially when it’s something like this where your 5 hours are based off your own persistence in completing things. Most people will get less than 5 hours out of it.

Ima dummy like the rest of switch owners so I’m gonna buy 3D world tomorrow like the rest of you, but I’m not gonna delude myself into thinking it’s a “good deal”
The game ain’t $70. The game is $59.99 and Sony and Microsoft do this type of shyt all the time and y’all ain’t goin this hard over it. I’m one of the first people to call Nintendo out on they bullshyt. But this is a game that barely sold anything meaning that for most people purchasing it will be a completely new experience. And for someone like me who have been anticipating this port it’s will worth the purchase as well. The Bowser’s Fury shyt is just a bonus for me. If u nikkas don’t fukk wit the game that’s fine but don’t act like Nintendo is doing something wrong with selling the fukking game. What price would y’all want the game set at to be satisfied? $30 bucks for everything?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What price would y’all want the game set at to be satisfied? $30 bucks for everything?

source.gif

i like how you said that like it was absurd lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game ain’t $70. The game is $59.99 and Sony and Microsoft do this type of shyt all the time and y’all ain’t goin this hard over it.

Don’t know who “y’all” is and Microsoft has been pretty good about supporting legacy software and software owners. Can’t think of any similar situation where Microsoft overcharged for 7 year old software. But I myself have been very vocal about the way devs/publishers preserve their games. Nintendo does it all wrong:smh:

I’m one of the first people to call Nintendo out on they bullshyt. But this is a game that barely sold anything meaning that for most people purchasing it will be a completely new experience. And for someone like me who have been anticipating this port it’s will worth the purchase as well. The Bowser’s Fury shyt is just a bonus for me. If u nikkas don’t fukk wit the game that’s fine but don’t act like Nintendo is doing something wrong with selling the fukking game. What price would y’all want the game set at to be satisfied? $30 bucks for everything?

Industry standard is about $40 for a remaster with dlc or at the very least offering a cheaper upgrade path for people who purchased the original :ehh:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

1. This game is $60 and you can get it for $50 Day 1 at Walmart, just like every 1st party Nintendo game.

2. Control isn't a better game than SM3DW. Stop.
3. I don't want to hear about the value of a game from someone that was defending CDPR. :ufdup:

4. Check the charts. 80 million. No features.
TestyAnchoredLcont-size_restricted.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The people hating on this game are playing Cyberpunk and Destruction All-Stars right now. :laff:
full

I’m not hating on the game I’m hating on Nintendo’s need to charge 60 dollars for it like it’s not almost a decade old game.

I’m playing Ori right now, on my switch btw

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Don’t know who “y’all” is and Microsoft has been pretty good about supporting legacy software and software owners. Can’t think of any similar situation where Microsoft overcharged for 7 year old software. But I myself have been very vocal about the way devs/publishers preserve their games. Nintendo does it all wrong:smh:

Industry standard is about $40 for a remaster with dlc or at the very least offering a cheaper upgrade path for people who purchased the original :ehh:
Fam. Control is a next gen upgrade to a game that can be played on current systems. 3D World is dead on a console that is discontinued and most people didn’t buy. It’s also a 1st Party IP. U can’t compare that at all.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fam. Control is a next gen upgrade to a game that can be played on current systems. 3D World is dead on a console that is discontinued and most people didn’t buy. It’s also a 1st Party IP. U can’t compare that at all.

Control has more of a reason to be 40 dollars than 3d world has being 60