Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm enjoying 3D World way more than Bowser's Fury. I think it's because I was just playing Odyssey and it's a drop off from that game, whereas 3D World doesn't feel comparable. So it's just really good.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm enjoying 3D World way more than Bowser's Fury. I think it's because I was just playing Odyssey and it's a drop off from that game, whereas 3D World doesn't feel comparable. So it's just really good.

Havent touched Bowser's Fury yet, but I'm on World 3 in 3D World.

It's actually really weird to me, I played the 3DS version and I don't remember it being like this, it's not bad but it just controls very weird and precise. Mario stops on a dime and has no momentum, certain jumps that I do with ease I gotta concentrate on now :pachaha:

The green stars so far are very easy to get outside of the ones that require the weird ass cherry mechanic.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Havent touched Bowser's Fury yet, but I'm on World 3 in 3D World.

It's actually really weird to me, I played the 3DS version and I don't remember it being like this, it's not bad but it just controls very weird and precise. Mario stops on a dime and has no momentum, certain jumps that I do with ease I gotta concentrate on now :pachaha:

The green stars so far are very easy to get outside of the ones that require the weird ass cherry mechanic.
I think you played 3d land. Games honestly seem similar, but they are completely different experiences imo.