Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
@Responsible Allen Iverson you and I are 2 of the 8 North Americans that actually bought a Wii U and this game; are we buying this port?
:whoo:Wow.... I'm one of the 8
images
#WiiUSet

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Playing it now and truly is the only system the Mrs and I can sit and play for fun. My PC and PS4 can chill for now

That’s the goal :yeshrug:

Didn’t know the controllers can split either :ohhh:

And what’s the hand/M sign that acts like a mouse controller?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing it now and truly is the only system the Mrs and I can sit and play for fun. My PC and PS4 can chill for now

ya for most of last gen the PS4 took a backseat to the switch (XB1 got the most burn)...it wasn’t til last year when I started using my PS4 routinely after TLOU2 and ghost of tsushima dropped that the switch took the back seat...upgrading to the PS5/XSX didn’t do it any favors either

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
ya for most of last gen the PS4 took a backseat to the switch (XB1 got the most burn)...it wasn’t til last year when I started using my PS4 routinely after TLOU2 and ghost of tsushima dropped that the switch took the back seat...upgrading to the PS5/XSX didn’t do it any favors either

this Mario is fun as hell, I’d recommend copping it breh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this Mario is fun as hell, I’d recommend copping it breh.

I’m typically not a fan of platformers but COVID has allowed me to go out my comfort zone and play/enjoy games that I otherwise wouldn’t since I have absolutely nothing to do but hide inside and game...I’ll probably cop it down the line

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

That’s the goal :yeshrug:

Didn’t know the controllers can split either :ohhh:

And what’s the hand/M sign that acts like a mouse controller?
you hold R to use the mouse or if your playing hand held you can just use your finger to be the mouse since its touch screen.