Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lighten up, DOOFUS. You acting like someone called your momma out her name or something. Act like something so light-weight said online wouldn't also be said Dead Ass in yo face, brehs.
No u lighten up bytch. U see how that work? Like I said u nikkas need to chill the fukk out. I ain’t disrespect y’all don’t disrespect me. I’m sorry if u let nikkas call u doofus in yo face nikka but don’t project that shyt on me. Other than that nikkas talkin bout video games. Keep the shyt light.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Control isn’t a a Sony game, and Remedy got lots of shyt for not offering an upgrade path. At least they didn’t charge $60 for it though:francis:
Yea u right about that brodie. I mean I don’t know maybe I’m biased because I been waiting for the fukkin game for so long on the Switch and Nintendo has done FAR worse fukk shyt in their life span. Lol.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No u lighten up bytch. U see how that work? Like I said u nikkas need to chill the fukk out. I ain’t disrespect y’all don’t disrespect me. I’m sorry if u let nikkas call u doofus in yo face nikka but don’t project that shyt on me. Other than that nikkas talkin bout video games. Keep the shyt light.

Damn, sounds like you's a sensitive, doofus, bytch ass nikka from the looks of things or acting the part, at least.:manny: I guess for a overt nintendo stan, it's to be expected tho.:ld:

Are you triggered?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Damn, sounds like you's a sensitive, doofus, bytch ass nikka from the looks of things or acting the part, at least.:manny: I guess for a overt nintendo stan, it's to be expected tho.:ld:

Are you triggered?
U know what I’m not even gonna feed the troll. If u got a problem holla at me. Other than that I shyt on Nintendo all the time on here. If u see my post history. So I’m def not defending they bullshyt. But like I said to @MeachTheMonster maybe I’m being biased with this particular game since I been waiting for it for so long and Nintendo has done WAY worse shyt than this in their track record.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea u right about that brodie. I mean I don’t know maybe I’m biased because I been waiting for the fukkin game for so long on the Switch and Nintendo has done FAR worse fukk shyt in their life span. Lol.

i dont think anyones suggesting to burn down Nintendo HQ but....

giphy.gif

the thing with nintendo is people are like "oh, well they got the cheapest console shyt is only 300 dollars" so the buy in is a no brainer then realize literally none of the software or hardware ever goes on sale. There's no nintendo equivalent to PS PLUS or Live Gold where you get newer gen games every month with the online service. Instead they give you nintendo and super nintendo games and some little coins when you buy shyt at their shop that amounts to nothing and vanishes if you don't use it within 2 months.

Nintendo overall is just a very cheap ass company but I know they're not gonna change cause look how people run out to gladly pay new game money for old games that didn't even cost a ton of money to make. Any other console/publisher would have charged 40 max for links awakening remake but not Nintendo. Im not even mad at the base cost im just mad at the lack of sales, even pre-owned products are expensive.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Rereleases in any industry are usually same price or even more. Shoes, movies, whatever the fukk.

And in this case this is literally a release fans been asking for. Most people didn’t fukk with the Wii U.

Y’all just crying for no reason. Gamers always mad about shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rereleases in any industry are usually same price or even more

Not games. Tech is not treated the same as other industries, especially media.

I’ve literally never seen a port of game outside of nintendo priced the same as the original.

Zone of Enders HD collection
Catherine Full Body
Uncharted collection
God of war 3 remastered
Dishonored definitive edition
Shadow of the colossus remake
Gravity rush
Metal gear solid Hd collection

None of them were sold for over 40 bucks

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Not games. Tech is not treated the same as other industries, especially media.

I’ve literally never seen a port of game outside of nintendo priced the same as the original.

Zone of Enders HD collection
Catherine Full Body
Uncharted collection
God of war 3 remastered
Dishonored definitive edition
Shadow of the colossus remake
Gravity rush
Metal gear solid Hd collection

None of them were sold for over 40 bucks

I mean this is clearly wrong.

TLOU R
DQXI S
Persona 5 R
Spiderman
Etc.

All of them added 5+ hours of content and charged full price. I guarantee this game will sell 5mil+. Why would they sacrifice millions for a few butthurt vocal minority grumpies on forums who would be mad about something no matter what they did. Again, Gamers are really the most extra ass dudes you'll find. Nike out here charging $90 for the same shoe from decades ago. Put the $$$ up or go home. Cuz it has a market and will sell. That dictates all.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean this is clearly wrong.

TLOU R
DQXI S
Persona 5 R
Spiderman
Etc.

All of them added 5+ hours of content and charged full price. I guarantee this game will sell 5mil+. Why would they sacrifice millions for a few butthurt vocal minority grumpies on forums who would be mad about something no matter what they did. Again, Gamers are really the most extra ass dudes you'll find. Nike out here charging $90 for the same shoe from decades ago. Put the $$$ up or go home. Cuz it has a market and will sell. That dictates all.

None of those are ports aside from TLOU R and none of them are several years old. And TLOUR was still a new game when i t was REMASTERED

Spider-man wasn’t full priced
Dragon quest xi S was 40 dollars
Persona 5 royal had way more than just 5 hours of content

3d world is 8 years old, and is virtually the same game you got 8 years ago. Bowsers fury doesn’t justify a 60 dollar price tag. 3d world is 20 dollars on the e-shop for the wii-u, you’re telling me a port of the same game along with bowsers fury makes it 60?

Persona 5 Royal is a dense game. While the vanilla Persona 5 was nearly 100 hours long, Royal clocks in around 130 hours, 33 percent longer than the initial release

3D world would need to add a whole other game in order to be comparable to the amount of content royal gave us

Like i said, nintendo is the only company who can put an old game in a new package and sell it for full price and have their stans eat it up like it’s fresh off the stove.

Nintendo Logic: “we didn’t play it before, therefore it retains its original value”

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, before anyone thinks I’m caping for sony like yall usually jump ahead to do...I had the same criticism for spider-man/miles morales.

If this is comparable to that, (which it isn’t considering spiderman came out two years before the remaster and not 8) spider-man miles morales would be 50, which i criticized as being a rip-off. And the original spider-man remastered would be 20, which it is whether you buy it with miles or the original on psn.

If thats the same as 3D world that would make bowsers fury 40 dollars and 3D world 20 dollars. Which is fair for 3D world but not a good deal at all for the DLC.

For example, would people pay 40 dollars for Bowser’s Fury on its own like they did with Miles Morales? Probably not, especially knowing its at most 5 hours of extra content. The problem is people are trying to justify the 20 dollar joint as being worth 60 dollars with a bonus of bowser’s fury

Last edited: