Super Bowl Halftime Show Producer Jesse Collins Reveals To Variety That Jay-Z Is Responsible For Choosing The Annual Halftime Act

Red Money

All Star
Daps
:gladbron:...

But they said Jay make a list and someone else picks...

Jay need to have a man to man with Wayne. Jay paid Wayne taxes...that can't be a hater.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron:...

But they said Jay make a list and someone else picks...

Jay need to have a man to man with Wayne. Jay paid Wayne taxes...that can't be a hater.
Jay don’t talk but maybe he told him something

For Wayne to say “I need to work on me” maybe that what he was talking about to leave the drugs alone

Idk shot in the dark

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
So he extended the invite to Drake who apparently turned it down twice. Replaced him with one of the most successful female r&b stars one year and one of the most successful latin pop singers the other year. Passed over junkie, can’t remember his own lyrics, horrible performer Wayne. And extended the invite to the biggest rapper of the moment who also happens to be an excellent live showman.

Seems like Jay is doing his job quite well.
so vulgar :hhh:

…yet true :ehh:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Screen-Shot-2023-09-15-at-10.21.28-AM.png

Respect his legacy but Wayne is cooked
Breh looks like a dyke grandma :picard:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he extended the invite to Drake who apparently turned it down twice. Replaced him with one of the most successful female r&b stars one year and one of the most successful latin pop singers the other year. Passed over junkie, can’t remember his own lyrics, horrible performer Wayne. And extended the invite to the biggest rapper of the moment who also happens to be an excellent live showman.

Fake news. Roc Nation confirmed they never invited Drake to do the superbowl show.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D

Neg.
I hope you die. As long as it's not in your sleep.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao damn. Guess jay-z aint as big as a boss as we thought if they couldnt get someone else to take the blame. I was hearing the city of new orleans, the board of directors, etc. they said nah him did it

:russ: