Supacell | Netflix Series | Discussion Thread (S1 out now)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Dionne pissed me off in the last episode

She was doing everything in her power to get killed....her dumbass should have drove her like she was instructed :snoop:

Krazy being a legit supervillain was dope, though hella predictable. Once he told Taser were to meet them at this same spot we learning is the bad guy's lair I just knew his ass was involved in some one. It's wild how weak Taser looks compared to everyone else even though he was the most unhinged. Going invisible is cool but he gon need to learn some martial arts or gun fu or something cause he gon be weak as hell against the baddies with powers :mjlol:

Very good Season 1 and I need netflix to start making season 2 asap

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Good lord in heaven. Woman is an angel and personifies class.

6cbe1ca9-e371-479c-8334-30bcf1b53bd0_text.gif

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I'm sorry to the Brit mandem but I can't take yall accents seriously. We been over here dying for the last two days :mjlol: I like the show but come on bruv :pachaha:yall music don't even hit the vibe. The Caribbean joints sound gully is fukk but it obvious when estates inspired track comes on.

nikkas flashing knives and shyt:deadrose:even yall sexual assaultors are jokes.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Dionne pissed me off in the last episode

She was doing everything in her power to get killed....her dumbass should have drove her like she was instructed :snoop:

Krazy being a legit supervillain was dope, though hella predictable. Once he told Taser were to meet them at this same spot we learning is the bad guy's lair I just knew his ass was involved in some one. It's wild how weak Taser looks compared to everyone else even though he was the most unhinged. Going invisible is cool but he gon need to learn some martial arts or gun fu or something cause he gon be weak as hell against the baddies with powers :mjlol:

Very good Season 1 and I need netflix to start making season 2 asap
@ Dionne :deadrose:

Just wrapped this up tonight. Really liked it. Hate that it's on Netflix, cause they stay canceling good shyt.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I liked Taze and Andre's arcs. Michael weak to me. Sabrina is :whew: but she's annoying and Rodney as a character grew on me at the end but his arc was weak too. Maybe they build on it more in the next season.

Shout out's to Ghetts and the Castillo being in the show. I'm about to confirm a Fanta Lite for the man dem.