Supacell | Netflix Series | Discussion Thread (S1 out now)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My only complaint is the main actor playing Michael. He's not a bad actor just a weak one and keeps coming up short in scenes. He can't match the intensity of everyone else especially his girlfriend/fiancée in that last scene . He just looks confused in every scene and its lowkey annoying.
Everyone else was excellent in this though.

ESNe.gif

I'm in love with the actress playing Sabrina.
that'll change season 2.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm on episode 4.

I like it so far, but it would be good to have a black series without drugs and gangs. We've already had Top Boy. Most black folks are not into that shyt, so we don't always need that element interwoven into every story. It's beyond old and played out at this point. They could have done it without all the stereotypes SMH.
Yeah I enjoyed it, but it was Top Boy meets The Avengers. I also think they should go "all knives" which is the thing out there instead of someone having to "out of the blue" pop up with a gun to -I guess- enhance the plot and raise the danger? Is it me or does British crime drug shows over rely on the cell phone a bit too much in the plot. The cell phone could be a cast member. Dope show tho

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I enjoyed it, but it was Top Boy meets The Avengers. I also think they should go "all knives" which is the thing out there instead of someone having to "out of the blue" pop up with a gun to -I guess- enhance the plot and raise the danger? Is it me or does British crime drug shows over rely on the cell phone a bit too much in the plot. The cell phone could be a cast member. Dope show tho

I like how British and European shows use knives more than guns actually. Luther gave me that same feeling .

Shootouts in USA shows get old

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm on episode 4.

I like it so far, but it would be good to have a black series without drugs and gangs. We've already had Top Boy. Most black folks are not into that shyt, so we don't always need that element interwoven into every story. It's beyond old and played out at this point. They could have done it without all the stereotypes SMH.
This is why I haven't watched, saw my wife watching it and my mind checked out as soon as I saw "hood shyt"
I'll give it a go later off the strength of this thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Satisfyingly bingeable series. As excellent as Josh Tedeku was in this and ‘Boarders’ I hope he doesn’t get typecast playing these roles.
I need this scene to be a new negged gif ASAP :dead:

when Krazy stabs Tayo at super speed lmao
EttELIC.gif

Last edited: