Supacell | Netflix Series | Discussion Thread (S1 out now)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
gotta love it whenever one character tries to explain something to another one, there's ALWAYS someone or something that interrupts them at the most opportune time.

it's a plot device that annoys the hell out of me, and they over use it on this show to death. like get to the fukking point already. a lot of the drama on the show could easily be resolved with a 2 minute explanation.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nicca talmbout don't use your powers for personal gain like he ain't a weedplate peddler. Stfu & enjoy the ride, gump :mjlol:

And :dead: @da Tower boys standin' around celebrating after Taze gave one of da 'olders' sum Beats by Dre like they still wasn't surrounded by niccas wit guns

all these nikkas struggling outside of the nurse, and they shook to use their powers to commit life changing financial crimes. like why u selling weed and stabbing randos, when u can go invisible and go heist an entire bank vault??? :camby:

same goes for rodney and his super speed, or michael and his teleportation and ability to freeze time.

even the super strong nikka should be hulk-smashing his way to wealth.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so in episode 6, krazy killed tazer, sabrina, rodney and andre. then mike went back in time and prevented this.

what is preventing mike from doing the same to save dionn? they act like it's not possible, but with the ability to control time, anything is possible.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
so in episode 6, krazy killed tazer, sabrina, rodney and andre. then mike went back in time and prevented this.

what is preventing mike from doing the same to save dionn? they act like it's not possible, but with the ability to control time, anything is possible.
I'm curious how powerful or limited his powers are..cause he should be able to prevent more

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm curious how powerful or limited his powers are..cause he should be able to prevent more

they never really explain to the extent how much they can do. cuz in the first 5 episodes, they all (except rodney) use their powers very sparingly. I mean, if I woke up with powers, I'd be spamming the shyt outta them.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
they never really explain to the extent how much they can do. cuz in the first 5 episodes, they all (except rodney) use their powers very sparingly. I mean, if I woke up with powers, I'd be spamming the shyt outta them.
I thought the show made it pretty clear they couldn’t spam their powers(yet?), they run out of juice, and then there body needs time to recover(rest). There were a few times they tried to re-use their power and it wasn’t available.

Mike did try to go back in time to save Dionn but couldn’t because his power wasn’t available, and they stated he could only change so much. Think you may need to watch again. What was more annoying was not making sure Krazy was dead the second time around.