Supacell | Netflix Series | Discussion Thread (S1 out now)

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Saw this on Netflix, but never heard of it till yesterday when going to watch BHC Axel F. Might give it a look. I noticed something about the cast, though. Has there been any :mjpls: reviews about it?

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed it, waiting for season 2.

That gf smh, breh. Don't listen for shyt. Annoying ass

I said the same thing myself. She wouldn’t listen and I found her annoying at first, but after thinking about it, Michael is probably even more annoying. Especially since he’s always withholding information.

I went back and watched the series a second time with my girl and technically she did what he asked her to do lol. He agreed to bring her to A Town to go rescue Davido/Andre. He told her to wait in the car which she did until he got knocked out. Then later on in the battle he told her to leave the area which she was trying to do but then I think it was Tazer that got thrown into the windshield as she was driving away.
:pachaha:

And how she even ended up there at A Town is his fault in the first place because he kept leaving that lady in the dark. How you propose to someone and make them your life partner and then keep disappearing with no explanation. He wouldn’t even listen to her and got mad and told her to drop it when she kept trying to tell him about that organization kidnapping people (i mean I think that’s part of her job as a social worker). I blame him.

But the audacity of him to get mad at Rodney because he finally joined him just to save his friend Spud when the whole reason he went on this quest was to save his girlfriend. :smh:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I said the same thing myself. She wouldn’t listen and I found her annoying at first, but after thinking about it, Michael is probably even more annoying. Especially since he’s always withholding information.

I went back and watched the series a second time with my girl and technically she did what he asked her to do lol. He agreed to bring her to A Town to go rescue Davido/Andre. He told her to wait in the car which she did until he got knocked out. Then later on in the battle he told her to leave the area which she was trying to do but then I think it was Tazer that got thrown into the windshield as she was driving away.
:pachaha:

And how she even ended up there at A Town is his fault in the first place because he kept leaving that lady in the dark. How you propose to someone and make them your life partner and then keep disappearing with no explanation. He wouldn’t even listen to her and got mad and told her to drop it when she kept trying to tell him about that organization kidnapping people (i mean I think that’s part of her job as a social worker). I blame him.

But the audacity of him to get mad at Rodney because he finally joined him just to save his friend Spud when the whole reason he went on this quest was to save his girlfriend. :smh:

My girl and I were saying the same thing, if buddy would have just told her what was going on in the beginning instead of stalling, things may have been a bit different.

Here's my question, if the guy that runs fast (I can't recall his name) can heal on his own, would he be consider a healer?

I also see that they become extremely tired after they use their powers.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
My girl and I were saying the same thing, if buddy would have just told her what was going on in the beginning instead of stalling, things may have been a bit different.

Here's my question, if the guy that runs fast (I can't recall his name) can heal on his own, would he be consider a healer?

I don’t think he’s a healer, just has a healing factor like Wolverine. I was wondering what the extent of his healing will work on him, like can he lose a limb and it grow back?

Also I laughed at them bringing Krazy back from death only to kill him. Also I was so sure they were gonna give Krazy, Michael’s time manipulation powers after he had yo touch him when he stabbed him.

The way Krazy stabbed Tazer had me like….:picard:

Last edited:

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
I don’t think he’s a healer, just has a healing factor like Wolverine. I was wondering what the extent of his healing will work on him, like can he lose a limb and it grow back?

Also I laughed at them bringing Krazy back from death only to kill him. Also I was so sure they were gonna give Michael’s time manipulation powers after he had yo touch Krazy when he stabbed him.

The way Krazy stabbed Tazer had me like….:picard:

I suspect he’s still alive. You hear two gunshots but never see him on screen dead so I don’t know. Even worse the last person to be in contact with him was Michael so if he is still alive it’s possible he could have Michael’s powers too. The way he stabbed Tazer him all those times was funny
:russ:

She was pretty calm. If it was me I would’ve been killed by episode 3 from all the unexplained absences and missed calls
:russ:

Yea only the girl that’s locked up (Jasmine) can heal for now it seems. Rodney can self heal.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My only complaint is the main actor playing Michael. He's not a bad actor just a weak one and keeps coming up short in scenes. He can't match the intensity of everyone else especially his girlfriend/fiancée in that last scene . He just looks confused in every scene and its lowkey annoying.
Everyone else was excellent in this though.

ESNe.gif

I'm in love with the actress playing Sabrina.
I think rapman played too much into the superhero trope with him and and his girl. The whole "im just an regular guy, I didn't want this" thing.

Last edited: