Supacell | Netflix Series | Discussion Thread (S1 out now)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The lead actor is kinda bland

I kept feeling like strong breh Andre should have been the lead. I know UK shows like to run short but this needed a longer runtime like 2 more eps. could have benefited world and character building.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for Netflix to be so trash. They sure af have more talked about shows than any other platform

I mean aren't they market leader? More people will have access to netflix and what they have on offer thus more discussion. They also go big on marketing budgets.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My only complaint is the main actor playing Michael. He's not a bad actor just a weak one and keeps coming up short in scenes. He can't match the intensity of everyone else especially his girlfriend/fiancée in that last scene . He just looks confused in every scene and its lowkey annoying.
Everyone else was excellent in this though.

ESNe.gif

I'm in love with the actress playing Sabrina.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My only complaint is the main actor playing Michael. He's not a bad actor just a weak one and keeps coming up short in scenes. He can't match the intensity of everyone else especially his girlfriend/fiancée in that last scene . He just looks confused in every scene and its lowkey annoying.
Everyone else was excellent in this though.

ESNe.gif

I'm in love with the actress playing Sabrina.

He definitely gives off NPC energy, idk how he got the lead role. He was probably just as surprised as everyone else