Supacell | Netflix Series | Discussion Thread (S1 out now)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh the nurse is special. That scene when she was getting ready for the date and they caught the back angle of her :wow:

Nadine Mills
:ohlawd:

Been saying for about a decade on here, we have plenty dimes in London/UK

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I watched the first episode and I fukked with it heavy. I've been a fan of UK rap since 2009 so I'm fairly familiar with Black British culture. Based on what I've seen so far this show is heroes meets top boy. The black women on this show are gorgeous :wow:
Future Mike telling present Mike he can save his fiance definitely reminded me of “save the cheerleader, save the world” stuff from Heroes. Most shows dealing with time travel never end well. So we’ll see how this goes.

And you right about the black women. This is 1st time I cane remember seeing straight up black women instead of mixed women on a British show.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so nikkas in the UK still rocking Avirex?:patrice:

Avirex made a come back around a year (maybe two) or so ago. Like around the time hypebeasts started wearing/making "baggy" clothes the trend again. You see some cats in NYC rocking it too. They're really sought after these days.

I tried to find two of my old joints, but my brother lost some of my clothes when he moved places. Them shyts would make me some good money right now.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Avirex made a come back around a year (maybe too) or so ago. Like around the time hypebeasts started wearing/making "baggy" clothes the trend again. You see some cats in NYC rocking it too. They're really sought after these days.

I tried to find my two of my old joints, but my brother lost some of my clothes when he moved places. Them shyts would make me some good money right now.

I got a brown reverible joint at parents house i should go try and find it :patrice: