Supacell | Netflix Series | Discussion Thread (S1 out now)

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Is this how blacks in London really behave? The show was entertaining and has a lot of potential to me.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Sabrina is stacked :shaq:
Raw and zero regrets. Definitely wifey material :noah:
Love the sickle cell awareness in this :mjcry:

Everything about this show is great I’m done slandering the uk brehs and their accent.
This is the way a health issue prevalent in the Black community should be presented on TV. Not the overhanded approach Lena Waithe used in The Chi :snoop:
I enjoyed it, waiting for season 2.

That gf smh, breh. Don't listen for shyt. Annoying ass
You noticed those dope boys ain't need to stick around to see the outcome :pachaha:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I really enjoyed this show. Binged over a couple nights. My intro to the UK hood scene and I thoroughly enjoyed the different lingo, etc. The idea of a gang of "bruvs" riding scooters through the city center while wearing bandanas covering their faces without attracting the attention of the bobbies had me side eyeing those segments :comeon: Tazer's homeboy reminded me of Troopz from AFTV :dead: My UK brehs...is Top Boy worth the time investment?

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Lol at Dionne, how many times did he tell her to get out of there?

:francis:

Great finale. Praying for a season 2.

Some of the writing needs to tighten up a bit though.

For real! And not only Dionne no one listens to anyone in this damn show :pachaha:

Making characters unreasonably dense to complicated for plot reasons.

edit: oh yeah

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I really enjoyed this show. Binged over a couple nights. My intro to the UK hood scene and I thoroughly enjoyed the different lingo, etc. The idea of a gang of "bruvs" riding scooters through the city center while wearing bandanas covering their faces without attracting the attention of the bobbies had me side eyeing those segments :comeon: Tazer's homeboy reminded me of Troopz from AFTV :dead: My UK brehs...is Top Boy worth the time investment?
Top boy is absolutely worth it.

This show is basically Top Boy with superpowers. A bunch of the cast is from Top Boy and the locations arw exactly where Top Boy is filmed. So the feel is exactly the same..

Start with Top Boy Summer House. Thats the original series before it went to Netflix. 2 seasons over 8 episodes.

Honestly great show, and Supacell wouldn't exist if Top Boy didn't.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Show was great and it convinced me DC needs to do a Static show in a similar fashion like raw and gritty put it on max :ehh:

Have it start up just like the animated series with the Big Bang and everyone gets their powers at the shootout by the docks :wow:

Last edited: