Sup with so many white girls droppin the N word?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
blacks lack racial confidence

30cbwo8.jpg

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ain't no white bytches doing that round me :mjpls:

If they did they'd get http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/game.of_.thrones.s01e06.bytch.slap_.gif?dur=2626

:russ: i love that part of the show/book

rob slapped that bytch and she was like

"ill wear this as a badge of honor :birdman:"

rob hit her with that fire

"wear it in silence or ill honor you again :aicmon:"

:russ:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Depends how you look at it. ****** is not the same as nikka. ****** will never be ok but nikka will eventually become like "dude." Once its fully co-opted, it'll probably stop being cool and black people will stop saying it altogether :heh:

Language is always evolving

Negative. ****** and nikka are the same when I hear it out some pale faces mouth.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop giving people so much control over you with their words :skip:

If a white person says "nikka" to/around a black person, that black person has every right to feel disrespected (actively or passively). Regardless of what some white guy from Arizona of all places thinks. :ufdup:

Me personally, I'm not gonna snap throw hands over it, but a white/asian/latino person will get a :mjpls: in their direction if they use the word around me. That's always done the trick for letting them know it wasn't acceptable for me.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
If a white person says "nikka" to/around a black person, that black person has every right to feel disrespected (actively or passively). Regardless of what some white guy from Arizona of all places thinks. :ufdup:

Me personally, I'm not gonna snap throw hands over it, but a white/asian/latino person will get a :mjpls: in their direction if they use the word around me. That's always done the trick for letting them know it wasn't acceptable for me.

Do you mind when ur white boy toy says it to u in the bedroom?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

That's fine, I agree.

I'm just letting you guys know the direction this whole thing is headed and trying to explain why more and more people don't seem to care. That simple point was met with a vague and emotional "smh at this cac" from guys that don't even know what they're angry about.

Arizona, eh? You keeping tabs on me, breh? :mjpls: