Sup with so many white girls droppin the N word?

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
"nikka takes the power out of the word ******"

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im a paleface :umad:

Stop giving people so much control over you with their words

:leostare: They don't control me because no one I hang around says it.

And that makes what you type even more ridiculous. You see nikka being common as whatever. I've heard too many stories in my fam involving that word to see it as cool. I see it as disgrace. It's another way various people keep us down. It makes disrespect cool and yea, I get in my feelings whenever I hear it. Don't plan on changing that anytime soon. :youngsabo: Especially when old white dudes are using that very word before smacking innocent little babies.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good fukking question. Sad that it took a white by (no offense) to point this out.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
them @Chris.B ass nikkas

:aicmon:

question for you fool............. would you rather have a white girl who will call you n1gga or a black woman who will pop out your kids and ruin you in family court with crazy child support payments?

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
black men will do anything for puzzy even to be degraded by white women

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
question for you fool............. would you rather have a white girl who will call you n1gga or a black woman who will pop out your kids and ruin you in family court with crazy child support payments?

Horrible options.

First of all, white girl would be put in her place REAL fast... Secondly, I wouldn't give a chick the opportunity to get pregnant unless the condom broke. Luckily that hasn't happened :wow:

any girl can ruin you in family court tho... married/unmarried, black/white.

But I don't even think you're black, keep on :troll:ing tho

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nyggaz who allow white folks to say nygga around them are a discrace. I hope y'all know that these same white folks that u allow to say nygga, report back to their white friends and they brag about how they can freely say "nygga" around black people with no repercussions. They probly joke and laugh it up about how they can get away with it.

I have checked numerous white people for sayin that shyt around me. I don't let that shyt fly. If u are black, I don't know how u don't feel a certain way when u hear a White person say nygga around u, that shyt has to bother u

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Horrible options.

First of all, white girl would be put in her place REAL fast... Secondly, I wouldn't give a chick the opportunity to get pregnant unless the condom broke. Luckily that hasn't happened :wow:

any girl can ruin you in family court tho... married/unmarried, black/white.

But I don't even think you're black, keep on :troll:ing tho

I have already posted pics with me holding chris-b and the-coli....you are yet to prove you are black.

Black women are ruining black men in the court system, that's why majority are either not married, single or have 4 or 5 baby daddies.

Again.... will you have a white girl who calls you a "n!gger" or a black girl who will ruin you with the court system?:stopitslime:

I will never let a white girl call me n!gger and just walk....I have checked all my ex's and current girl but sh!t like this don't get me worked up like a bunch of people here.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If a white person says "nikka" to/around a black person, that black person has every right to feel disrespected (actively or passively). Regardless of what some white guy from Arizona of all places thinks. :ufdup:

Me personally, I'm not gonna snap throw hands over it, but a white/asian/latino person will get a :mjpls: in their direction if they use the word around me. That's always done the trick for letting them know it wasn't acceptable for me.

Exactly... You don't even need to "check them"....

I like to just give people a :BABY:

Or just flat out :pachaha: laugh at them and make sure they know that they sound like a fukking clown...