Sup with so many white girls droppin the N word?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
1348171279_kathygriffin-467.jpg

kathy_griffin_no_makeup_runyun_canyon.jpg

:merchant:

Someone make a smiley :gladbron:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:heh:
I see white people saying the n-word freely as a step backwards.
Depends how you look at it. ****** is not the same as nikka. ****** will never be ok but nikka will eventually become like "dude." Once its fully co-opted, it'll probably stop being cool and black people will stop saying it altogether :heh:

Language is always evolving

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends how you look at it. ****** is not the same as nikka. ****** will never be ok but nikka will eventually become like "dude." Once its fully co-opted, it'll probably stop being cool and black people will stop saying it altogether :heh:

It's the same damn word. Black folks been saying nikka but spelling it ******, it want till the late 80s early 90s

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

lol @ this cac.

:smh:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i find it more concerning when i see indians and and other dark people who actually pretend like they are black bc they are dark and the average white person doesn't know the difference. Like these dudes actually pretend :dead: and have ppl thinking they are black. Im dying even thinking about it.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I'm in the minority on this.......nikka is hiphop.....hiphop is everywhere....it does not bother me at all....but a lot of shyt don't bother me